Chapter 15

I was standing in the middle of the road to catch everyone's attention because their princess is on town...

kidding ^_^v

I was leaning on the wall watching those three, Konohamaru and his allies making their prank to Naruto.
And yeah, I'm stuck with them now, because Kakashi isn't home and went to missions, that includes Sasuke. It's also a god thing, I had to fake a break after under going on his psychological torture for telling me stories about a giant woman who kidnaps children that passed on her liking.
It was already hours passed, and I still get chills from it. (((><)))
Before we part ways, Sasuke suggested that, I should have to take a stroll when he's not around to help me with my lessons.

Secondly, Ibiki is nowhere to be found. (─ ─)
It's been so long that I haven't seen him around. He probably forgot about me now.

I don't want to stay back home alone again, now that I learned how to come and go from the house. Then I remembered Konohamaru.
But I was slightly regretting to show up and joined them for I just thought that maybe we'll stay indoors to play. Like, come on, the sun was so high and it's too hot outside.

Wearing long-sleeves only minimized the possibility that I can get sunburn.
I wore a high-collared long sleeved black shirt on top and white pants..
Actually, these was Sasuke's old clothes. He said it was his clothes when he was still a kid like me, and he was only keeping it for keeps.
I was wearing a white dress when I went there to ask him if he had time to teach me. He gave me this drink that I accidentally spilled it on myself and got a lot of stains from it.
That's how I got to wear his old clothes.
And his old clothes miraculously fits me.

"What's taking him so long, Konohamaru?" asked Moegi.

"I can feel it now that he's close by! Right, Udon?" asked Konohamaru.

"Hey, Miki. Are you sure you don't wanna join us?"
They are on the wall using a cloak to hide their identity, but they are doing the opposite.

"No," I answered.

I don't want to join them for I don't want to look dumb.
Besides, we won't be able to fit if I thought of joining them in anyway.

"Get ready, guys! Naruto was coming!" Announced Konohamaru.

Look to the left (<.<)

I immediately jumped to hide behind the wall I was leaning. Yeah, I know its epic (─.─)

I peep on the gaps on the wooden wall to look what's going on.

Sasuke and Sakura was helping naruto to balance himself to walk. I wonder what happened to him?

"Look at you, you're hopeless, Naruto," says Sakura.

"Hn, you sure is one big problem," says Sasuke with a smirk.

"Sasuke!" yelled Naruto and was about to attack Sasuke, but Sakura stopped him.

"If you keep this up, I'll finish you all by myself!"

"Hn, I guess we haven't get any progress on the teamwork thing, huh?" Comments Kakashi.

"That's right! Our teamwork is all messed up, because of you, Sasuke! You think you're better than anyone else?!" says Naruto.

Well actually, that was also my first impression to him. Because he's too quiet that he gives off an impression that he is a low-key obnoxious person, but that's because he has something about him that he can show it off proudly.

"Not everyone, just you. Lets face it, I'm better than you. It's a fact. Unless you had what it takes to prove me wrong."
Whatever it is, they can fight to the death to settle scores from each other, now that they are both outside.