Chapter 32

"Are you sure this is the last of them" I asked, as I pulled the body on the ground.

"I'm sure it was the last!"

"You told me the same thing awhile ago too!"

Why am I even arguing with myself? (╬ Ò﹏Ó)

I'm not sure if they are the people who burned the village, but their headbands could prove they are involved.

Traveling from place to place where people are there, there's no need to ask if they knew about the war between villages that I heard quite some time ago. It was easy to get informed, because it's a hot topic of every places.

And the reason for the war is just about the land border, planning to expand it by taking over the neighboring village. As trivial as that.

Hohozuki is on my side, and I can do whatever I pleased to do. And just like Hohozuki demonstrated his true power by burying everyone on Shangri-la by his jutsu, I did the same on that said village.

Kakuzu made plans to turn in Ameyuki's body for the bounty, as he was by far the most valuable of Shangri-la's residents.─he is, that's why I treasured him the most, not just because he is my first puppet, but he is hard to steal. I bet my life on the line, just so I can take his body to be my puppet. I feel stupid on putting them into genjutsu, for knowing that it was the weakness of them, especially Hidan, but it can't guarantee that they won't noticed it.

So I came up with Kakuzu would silently watch Hidan made a death ceremony for Hohozuki's body, burying him six feet underground and built a decent grave as a memorial for a fallen martyr.

And that's how they bite themselves together.

I was so scared to leave them be as they tried to kill each other, because I'm guilty of what I did. (个_个)

I watched them on the corner, silently on their two days of killing each other and praying at every second that they wouldn't include me on their fight to the death.

And as for Hohozuki's body, I sealed him on a scroll to hide him.

"Why are you staring at me? Quit it."

I snapped myself out of reminiscing the past.

It's just that, I'm still scared of what I did, it was a life sentence after all. ( ╥ω╥ )

I still had the picture in my head, which part of the village will be the brains of this said 'taking over and be one' is, but the landslide still took over with the civilian's residences.

How can they live happily, knowing that the peace they had right now was from destruction, pain, suffering and deaths? Criminals and civilians alike, they are all involved with it.

And I was working with Hohozuki to sprout the people that buried underground. I would praise anyone who managed to be still alive after getting buried for three days with clay that could enter on their body and choke them.

I only planned on pulling the body of the said ninjas of this village, and where their headquarters is what I assumed to where I could find them.

I am very disappointed that their heads cost no more than a million after all that efforts I've poured into it.

Still, it's enough to cover the medical expenses of that burned person and still had enough to support to start a new life.

After checking those heads on the bingo book that basically useless bodies that can only provide money, I just piled them on a carriage, covered them securely to avoid suspicion and got a hard time figuring out how will I take them to the collection office where I can exchange them for money.