-Chapter 26

Another day to start a new day.

Life has been too hard for me since day one.
There are even times that I was thinking about my life back when I was in konoha.
The fluffy, cozy and warm bed. A bedroom full of cute things. The food my father makes. Those days that I get to do silly things that could annoy someone just to get noticed. Skipping classes at the academy.

I've missed everything.

And my nightmare of thirty years trapped on a dream about eating leaves and grass had started to get real. It gives me the thought that, that dream was a prediction of what my future is.

I felt very sorry of myself that I can't even let myself to look in the mirror.

I won't accept to see myself on the refection and make my brain compare me to my old self.

A young girl living lavishly, with her dad's support, became a girl who lives on the street without a place to sleep.

Well, honestly, part of me wanted the idea of coming out of konoha anyway. So, I can't blame Itachi and Kisame for taking me with them. I didn't even dared to ask them why, but I just tried to read and analyze things on what they said on that day.

Everything only points on how close I was to Sasuke. And it was a sort of not a very good thing.

I can't help it, but to release a deep sigh to shook of the saddening realization.

It's been four months that I was wandering from place to place like a stray cat. Stealing food here and there in order to survive, praying not to get caught. And was too dirty even though I tried to clean myself by taking a bath at the rivers.

The more I think of it, the more I get depressed.

I did tried to come close to people to get a decent job for me to afford food like helping out on a farm. But I was shoved around and got ignored most of the time.

I haven't thought of getting my necessities from doing bad, but my body just moved due to survival instincts.
The only thing I could get for free was drinking water on the river and sometimes on a well nearby village that I got poisoned one time, just so they could ruin someone's farm where they get their water from to water their plants.

And what I gained productive from being homeless, was that I learned how to catch fish with my bare hands that it lessen me to steal food. I learned fire jutsu when I was in konoha, and finally found the reason where to use it. But unfortunately, I lured wild beast to my place.

Sometimes in my journey to nowhere, I get to find trees that bears fruit that no one owns, giving me a free meal with no trouble. Also, one time I ate a mushroom that it knocked me out that I don't know what happened right after. I still woke up though, but it still made me sick. I reminded myself not to eat mushroom no matter how hungry I was.

You're probably wondering why I'm not with Itachi and Kisame anymore. Well, it's not like they're responsible of me anyway. You can say they should be, but only partly responsible.

Besides, they had work to do. And they can't have a child hanging around with them with adult's work, right?
They've done so much for me anyway before leaving. And until this day, I still believe that we will able to see each other again.

I went with them in their one mission, but seems that will also be the last that I'll be tagging with them.

I can't see a light of hope, so?

Now it reminded me of the second rule of Kakashi he drills on my brain after the hokage's death, that I shouldn't trust anyone.  ( ╥ω╥ )

It's too late to regret it now. I'm already harvesting what I've planted. But remember what they say, bad luck will bear good fruit someday. I will keep myself alive until that day. Like, come on, give me a break! I already lived a miserable life! Have I suffered enough? I also wanted to at least have a taste of good life before I die!(つω'。)