Chapter 30

A sound of a liquid that drips continuously echoes that almost seems forever. It had been a long three hours and the constituency doesn't seemed to go down and stops.

The metallic fumes still lingers the room that I already got used to it as it's natural scent and as I was working for the drafts of rough sketches to my first model.

The sound of a dripping blood, the metallic scent of it and the rough sketches, was all just in my head until now as I was assembling my art to it's finale.

I attached chakra threads and tried to test it first hand.

It made looks the same as when he was alive, but with the bold outline where the pieces to connect them together, hints that they are just no more than a thing.

His long silver hair, his eyes, either his body may look like he resembles exactly how he was when he's still a human, but his life doesn't resonate anymore.

I reached out to lift his face and just to see the line on his neck, where his head and body are connected to each other, and even the texture of its skin doesn't seem to give a cold touch which is normal for someone who isn't alive.

We don't have any line that connects us to each other, but just the chakra threads that I forced him to have. There's no reason for me to mourn about.

I chose him, because he is the only one that I can take without the others had to object from that bounty hunt.

And I had nothing to complain, it's just a first model after all. A lot of others and opportunity may come again.

"With your kekkei genkai, you'll stand with a high quality rank in art's standards, Hohozuki," I utters, glancing back to his glass eyes that held no life.

I would like to put him on a little makeup, just so he could at least look more human like before. Just to satisfy myself, I guess.

I already had him, and made him as how I wished to, but I still felt there's a hollow.

I covered him with a cape that also covers over his head before putting his name and codes on a scroll for me to summon later.

I had to test him for combat.

I had a lot in mind on how to had him in a make over. Hohozuki has a slim physique and his appearance was very androgynous that he will evidently will mistaken as a girl.

But I had to master him first then make bounty with him. And had to make the refinements after.

I set out after that and went to a nearby village where my senses told me that there will be people there to do some testing.

I went to hide and concealed myself, not so far from it, as I keep an eye on him that I made him to standby and wait on the side of the road.

I can remember, he uses a unique type of earth style when he battled with Hidan. And what made him unique, it's because it's a kekkei genkai.
It's a nature type of kekkei genkai, a combination of earth and water.

It's the same chakra natures that are said that used to create Wood Release.

Hidan says that he doesn't even believed that it was true and all the stories about the mud release was just a fairytale, because of wood release was more famous.
And that I think the wood release had earned its fame, because it was unique to the first hokage of the land of fire. Well, at least I could recall that stock knowledge.

I don't know if Hohozuki could do a wood release, but time will do and prove me that it was true. He'll be with me anyway, unless I decided to abandon him.