-Chapter 14

Sasuke-sensei-ish is currently teaching me maths, because he said he knew better (-____-)

And he's a kind of strict.

A very strict-sensei >.<

I don't need maths!
On ninja missions we don't need maths!

And just great, I don't know If I'm going to laugh at him while teaching me.

Who's not going to laugh anyway?

He wore non-graded eyeglasses as his props, just to pose as a professional sensei. Well, that's kinda convincing if you ask me  ( ・ _ ・ ")

"Are you done solving?"

"Yeah," I answered then I passed my paper on him.

He's teaching me how to divide and multiply in two straight hours already.
Does his brain hasn't get stressed?

I was already having a brain hemorrhage, you know that? (Q﹏Q)

"Here, solve this. You have three mistakes," he said then he gave me another test paper that he made as his lesson sheet.

"Again? I can't do it. I give up," I said, laying down the floor, flopping backwards.

And he's not stopping on giving me questionnaires when I have mistakes, even just one! He don't accepts mistakes.
He wanted it to be perfect! (>﹏<)

My poor head, its going blank from all these lessons. (◎ ◎)

And yeah, yesterday, I've learned transformation jutsu for teaching me as he said it'll be part of the academy. And he doesn't want to know when I managed to pass the exam and be like an idiot and clueless when I get there. It will reflect on him, and he doesn't like the sound of "and loser sensei had an idiot student," that sound, he doesn't like that to hear in the future.

It would be embarrassing that I went under him for lessons.
So, it's a must that I should learn basic jutsu on hand.

Then that's how I started calling him sensei, and it annoys him actually.

"Do what I said."

Why do I feel threatened by it. 〜(><)〜

"But sensei, aren't you just harsh to me? I'm a child, you know?"

"I told you, don't call me sensei."
See? I told you, he doesn't like it.

"It's my mouth, I can say what I want to."

"If you got time to complain, you also had time to answer your work sheet."

It's always like that. If I had time in useless and nonsense things like this, in equivalent I had time to make things that are productive.( ' д ' )

"I've been solving this division problem for hours now! But I can't solve them all without getting mistakes!" \(>o<)/

"You're not concentrating."

"I do! You just suck at explaining to me!"

"If you're thinking about kakashi and the hokage, better not to think of them if I'm the one who's with you and in front of you. Got that?"

Ah, what? (O︿O ")?

"Like I told you before, don't cling to the past and just look on what's ahead of you. Now that you chose to be a ninja than be a commoner, then work hard on it."

"Yes, sensei!" \(>o<)
Okay, that's a nice speech to get motivated!

I solved those five math questions now and proudly presented it to Sasuke, passing it by two hands with my head bowed down. "Your highness, I've done what you've asked and solved the problem in the borders of the country on how many watermelon Naruto has left after buying fifty cups of limited edition ramen. And also figured out how many cows Kakashi had after selling his house and lot. I also found out the problem about the complaints from the commoners about the flowers that Ino sold, how many was synthetic flowers needed to compensate after Sakura destroyed a garden of flowers," I said.