Chapter 2

"What are you getting ready for this early? It's very unusual."

"I'm out for a mission, today," I said as I was putting on my sandals. "I'll try to finish it sooner just so you had someone with you. So stay here and wait for me. Behave and be a good girl until I get home."

"Be a good girl? Am I a dog?" She retorts. "And where on konoha are you going again for you to stay out of home, setting out early in the morning and stay out there until midnight?"

I let out a sigh and look down to her, here we go again. It'll be a long conversation.

She was standing in front of the door, blocking the doorway with a broom that she carries it in her shoulder and a hand on her hip. She looks like a strict nagging mother if you ask me.

"Do you remember what the Lord hokage said, right?"

"I don't need that nonsense chat farts. Just go away! Shoo!" She pushed me out of the house with the broom. "Don't bother coming back home, Kakashi! I'm severing ties with you from now on!" And with that, she closed the door, shutting it out.

"But this is my house." (─ ─ ")

"This is my house now!"

"Okay~! Take care of the house for me! I'll be right back after lunch or so!" I said then be on my way.

It's one of the usual morning routine.

It's better that way than what's the most usual morning routine where I had to deal with all the drama that you won't know what exactly you could do to make her stop crying before convincing her that I'm not abandoning her.─and I don't know how her brain even translated it that way.

And I resolved it somehow by leaving a shadow clone before that she slowly get adapted of learning to wait at home until I get back.

But even though I can leave her alone at home, I still worries about her if she still cries all day until I got home.

Besides, this two-bell exam I was suppose to give to my assigned team to take care of this year, that is if they'll pass, it will only last until lunch.

Her POV

I was home alone again.

"That Kakashi! Left the house again for me to do all the house chores all by myself!"─Narrator-chan: in reality, he cleaned the house, watered the plants, pulled the weeds in the garden, trimmed the bushes, cooked breakfast, cleaned the dishes, finished the two days worth of laundry, and also prepared her bento box for lunch and also some sweets. She was only looking for something to vent out and wanted to blame her father for making her suffer which it's superficial. She's just imagining things that she had a lot of work to do just to feel her father owe her something.