Chapter 49

"Hey, Konohamaru! Wake up! Breakfast is ready!" I called out as I repeatedly knocked on the door of his room.

I think it's been three minutes now that I was knocking out here, so maybe it's okay that I'll just get in, right?

"I'm coming in," I said then I opened the door, and there he is, curled up on his bed sound asleep.

I went near him, "Konohamaru, hey!" I called as I shook him.

"Konohamaru!" I was about to smack him, but surprisingly he slapped my fist away then turned his back on me on the opposite side of the bed.

Geez, how hard is it to wake him up?!

I pulled him to face me once again, laying his back flat on the bed. "KO-NO-HA-MA-RU~!!!" I called his name, mentioning every syllables in his name, this time, much louder than how I call him before.

"Hmm?"

Did he just mumbled?

But his eyes were still closed, and he doesn't look like he's pretending to be asleep by the looks of it. He's sleeping peacefully.

Now that I think of it. Having this close to him, I had the a better quality angle to see his facial features clearly in any angle. He sure do has a face of an innocent child when was sleep, unlike when he was awake. What a dope.

I'm just scared though if Kyo would find him out off guard without his adult transformation.

I attempted to wake him up, shaking him once again.

"Hey, Konohamaru! Breakfast is ready! Hurry up and get up! Don't let me do all the babysitting all alone! We've got some jobs to do!"

"Hmm..I love you.."

Eh?? (O.O)?!!?!

"W-what the?!"

He barely opened his eyes, in someway, his eyes find it's way to look at with mine. I was stunned at the moment, unable to think what I was gonna do.

He closed his eyes, "There you are.." he smiled at me, I don't know but I feel like a chills just ran up to my spine. What was he dreaming?

As I was busy figuring it out, he suddenly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me with him on the bed.

"What the hell do you think you're doing? Let go off me, you jerk!" I demanded as I struggled to pull away from his tight embrace. But it's so tight! I given up to that and I decided to beat him up instead in order to get loose, and to wake him up too, like two birds in one stone job.

"Miki, I love you."

(─ ─ )

The moment there, I stopped punching his chest on trying to pull away, i don't even know why. I look down at his sleeping face, he just said 'i love you' twice and now he's blushing? He's almost as red as a tomato if you ask me.

And why did he says he loves Miki?

But whatever it is, I had to wake him up immediately before he could ruin Miki's pride on his dream! And to wake him to to help me with our mission (─ ─ #)

"Stop exploring on your dreamland already, damn it! Wake up!" My palm landed a slap on his cheek that created a crisp sound.

"Hmm?" He mumbled finally opened his sleepy eyes completely.

"Finally!" I sighs. He turned his gaze on down me on his chest, "Oh, it's you, Yumi. What is it?" He asked sleepily, just a split second passed, realizing that I was here. He looked at me and his blood suddenly climbed up to his face.