Chapter 4

After all the fuss happened, they still ate what is on the table. Naruto didn't bought a tons of ramen, it's only enough for the four of usーNaruto got two extra for himself, you can totally tell how much he loves ramen.
And all the rest was the long list of foods that Sakura listed to buy. They took too much of their time on playing teacher and student, Sasuke didn't even bothered to shut them up, their play stopped when Sakura noticed that she's the only one who's making a noise in the entire playground, even those who just passing by were giving us weird glances.

I went back to sit on the swing to take a break, as I ate the ice cream that Sakura gave me.

She look like exactly the ice cream she gave me. Pinky :D
At least, pink is cute ^_^

then she'll die cause I ate her!
Kidding ^_^v

I'm taking a break from playing ninja with Sakura and Naruto with some other genins that they introduced as their classmates back on the Academy who are also successfully passed to become officially genins. I played with them but Sasuke never joined us on playing ninja even just a minute. He was still on the bench where we take our snack, staring in the blank space like in a very deep thought.
You know the playing ninja game is, right? Like playing tag, but the difference is we could jump from place to place like a ninja would be. I had fun playing with them, because of it, I feel like I'm a real ninja! (o^ ^o)

"Oi, chibi."

Σ(▼□▼メ)
I feel like someone just shoot an arrow at the back of my head from what I just heard. I turned my sinister eyes to the person whom I assumed he's calling me, and there he is, standing tall with his hands stuffed in his pockets and giving me a blank expression on his face.
"What do you want?" I asked.

His eyebrows furrowed and turns his eyes away from my menacing stare. He's the one who called me 'chibi'? He is toast! ('皿´#)
[Translation: Chibi: could be mean 'shorty' or 'midget']

"Wanna play there?" He asked.

I blinked my eyes multiple times in surprise then turned to look where he's looking at.
It's a seesaw.

"You've played everything what's in here, except for that."

I was still blinking my big onyx black eyes as I stare on the seesaw in wonder. Well, because nobody asked me to play in there that's why I didn't gone to play there. That thing were to be played by two persons sitting on each end then swing up and down by pushing the ground alternately with their feet. And if I had to play with it, I had to invite someone to play it with me, but I don't have the guts to ask that to someone else, I'm afraid they might just find my style of liking is boring. Everyone likes to play chasing and hiding then seek. Besides the swing that the playground has, I'm not into slides.

But still, the one who's inviting me was the same person who called me chibi, which is entirely a fact that I can't deny but I feel insulted from the top of my head to the soles of my feet!
However, there's a word 'forget it', right?
I shook my head, taking off the annoying 'chibi' pinned on my head. I finished my cone of ice cream quickly then I got off to the swing, stand up to the ground then I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to go to the seesaw.

"Then let's play!"

"Oi! I didn't say I'm the one who's going to play with you!"

I pretended that I didn't heard him and continued to drag him until we reached where the seesaw is. I let go of him and went on the other side of the seesaw and take my position to sit on the plank. I looked at him to remind him that we're already on the seesaw and all he has to do is to sit on the other side of the plank, but he was just standing in there to where he is. Naruto began secretly laughing to himself, but Sakura immediately knocked him on the top of his head before he gave in from suppressing it.