Chapter 16

"So, this is the place?"

"Yeah," he responded.

"But it was read that 'no trespassing.'"

"I live here, so?" he said bluntly. "Just follow me if you don't wanna left behind," he added.

I walked behind him, following him as I roamed my eyes around the place.

It's cold and also too quiet.

It's like a place have been deserted or abandoned.

Before we entered, I noticed the clan's crest. It's like a manor that only them could occupy the place. And the crest, it was actually everywhere in houses.

And he said that it's his home─Yes, that's right Miki, this is the manor of the Uchiha clan which in konoha maps, it's called the Uchiha clan district.

So why nobody's here? 

"Hey.."

I stopped walking and looked straight to Sasuke.

Why is he glaring at me again? His eyes went too close to look like daggers.(><)

He hand gestured me to come closer to him.

I came near to him then he hold my right wrist then he walked that I got dragged along with him.

"You're too slow. Is it your first time to see houses?"

(─ ─)

how mean! ( 'ε´ )

"ha-ha, very funny," I said sarcastically.

geez, I want to say sorry that I'm too slow, but he said something that makes me look like a total ignorant on things.

I don't wanna say sorry anymore.

"Quit looking everywhere like you're so amazed by the views of the surrounding. We're not on a place that you had a strong attachment to it that you had to reminisce and be sentimental. Walk faster," he scolded.

Then quit talking obvious things. I'm an ignorant fellow, I know that. But I do know the difference between a house and a museum. (Q.Q)

Why I'm acting ignorant here?

That's because, this is the first time I gone on someone's district.

And where am I supposed to go rather than the playground, Kakashi's house, the hokage's building then add the training grounds and Konohamaru's house.

"Hey, Sasuke, what─"

He interrupted me midway from saying something by clearing his throat, implying me something.

"Sasuke-nii, what are we doing here?" I asked.

He didn't answered me for a couple of minutes passed. For short, he ignored me.

We just walked and walked then we stopped on someone's house.

"Sasuke-nii, where are we now?" I asked again. ehmm, level up!
I didn't forget to insert a honorific next to his name.
haha clap for me ^_^

He still didn't answered me though. How rude. (─ ─)

He let go of his grip on my wrist then he slid open the wooden door of the house.

"Tadaima," he said shortly with a hint of coldness in it and went in to the house that made me blinked my eyes in question that gilded my head to look inside the house
.
Judging from how dark it was, it looks like nobody's inside.
Hey, this is not his! What if he'll get accused as a trespasser!