𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴

RYLEIGH LAWRENCE WAS A LOSER. At least that's how everyone at West Valley High saw her. A loser with deadbeat parents and no sort of future. Ryleigh believed all of the taunts and insults, because at the end of the day all of them were true. Her father, Johnny Lawrence was an alcoholic who drank his life away while her mother was a drug addict who went on dates with basically any man who blinked her way. There was also Robby, Ryleighs twin who thought committing crimes and hanging out with delinquents was a better option then going to school and making something out of himself. In conclusion, Ryleighs family was fucked up.

The only good thing that came out of Ryleighs life was Eli and Demetri (Ryleigh had a huge crush on Eli but that's a story for another time!) and karate. At first Johnny didn't want to teach her how to defend herself, seeing as he thought girls couldn't fight. But this was his kid, and Johnny wanted her to be prepared for the real world as much as possible. However ad Ryleigh grew older she didn't use her karate as much, seeing as it led to nothing but suspensions and phone calls home.

Ryleighs mind was soon changed  when the new kid Miguel Diaz walked into her life, claiming how he needed help defending himself from bullies. Ryleigh agreed to help him, and she taught him quite a few moves herself. Johnny took notice of the boy and took it upon himself to reopen Cobra Kai AKA, his old dojo from back when he was a kid. At first Ryleigh was furious, not understanding why he would willingly reopen a wound that was supposed to be closed. But Johnny ignored her, finding his ways to be more effective.

Everything changed after that.

When both Ryleigh and Miguel got into a fight in school and won, business was booming at Cobra Kai. More and more people decided to join until it became a full class. There were a few ups and downs, but that was what made Cobra Kai so unique. How they could prevail through every problem they got thrown at them.

Ryleighs confidence grew, she became more badass then before, got the boy of her dreams (probably the best moment of her life) and even won a tournament (well, maybe this was the best moment of her life). For the first time in while she was happy with her life and how she turned out.

When John Kreese shows up to Cobra Kai begging for a second chance, Ryleigh soon realizes that nothing ever lasts forever. Johnny reluctantly agrees to let him stay, which would be one of the biggest mistakes of his life. Kreese pushes his students to a different kind of limit, one that Ryleigh didn't even know was possible. She went along with it however, because hey, anything to stay up too right? In the process she managed to loose trust of both one of her best friends Demetri along with her twin Robby. But Ryleigh didn't care though, because at the end of the day they were both nothing but traitors who couldn't see who she really was.

Summer was coming to an end, and that meant a shit ton of drama. After a back to school party at Moons, nothing was ever the same after that. Tory (one of Ryleighs best friends) caught Sam and Miguel making out with each other and took it upon herself to start one of the biggest brawls in the history of brawls. The aftermath was horrible. Miguel got put into a coma, Robby was on the run, Johnny was drinking his life away and most importantly.......

Ryleigh Lawrence was behind bars.

When Ryleigh gets thrown into the world of juvie, she makes new friends, gains enemies and sort of kinda initiates a war. The only thing that mattered was getting out in one piece so she can make amends with the people she had turned her back on.

SABRINA CARPENTER|RYLEIGH LAWRENCE

CHINA ANNE McCLAIN|ROSE PAYNE

JENNA ORTEGA|STELLA GOMEZ

ABIGAL COWEN|ALYSSA KREESE

SEYCHELLE GABRIEL|TAMMY SANCHEZ