𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟹:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙾𝙵 𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚂𝙾, 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

I was fucking exhausted

I was fucking exhausted. My mind was in a million places at once, not even giving me the chance to focus on my surroundings. It had been about two days since I've had a full nights sleep, most of my late hours being spent staring up at my bright colored ceiling or my phone. Usually when this happened I resorted to a cold beer, but lately dad hasn't been purchasing any alcohol. I think it's because of the new baby on the way, but I don't really know for sure. All I know was that I was suffering from some serious withdrawal and if I didn't take a sip of some type of alcohol soon I was going to loose my mind.

Normally I wouldn't be so desperate for a drink but after running into Stella at juvie, all I wanted to do was forget about my past problems and drench myself in alcohol until I could barley see straight. Stella had been right at the time, and that made me feel worse than before. I should've bailed her out when I had the chance, but instead I only thought of who could benefit me and took Rose and Tammy, as if that meant everyone else who helped me take down Alyssa in juvie would magically still love and worship me. I felt terrible for leaving Stella behind, but I had to think rational. If I bailed too many people out, that would raise a whole bunch of eyebrows and questions that I wasn't prepared for whatsoever. 

Rose and Tammy found out what had happened once I stepped foot out of the bathroom, taking notice of the bruises on my face. They told me not to worry, and that Stella would eventually get over it. But I knew better. Stella wasn't the type of girl to forgive and forget. No, she was going to make sure I paid for something that I really had no control over. All I had to do now was find a way to avoid her and my other problems until I get my hands on a drink. Speaking of problems, my family still had no clue that I went back to my prison. I planned on keeping it that way until further notice, for I didn't need to worry them at the moment. Robby was stressing over Tory and Kenny, dad was worrying about the new baby, and Miguel was also dealing with relationship problems. My problems could be pushed aside for the sake of my family who had other shit to deal with at the moment.

I hate being secretive, for it's gotten me into loads of trouble before. It's almost cost me numerous friendships and relationships, yet for some deals I couldn't see myself stopping. Maybe it was an addiction, like my addiction to drinking. Heh, that would make sense wouldn't it.

"Ryles, thank god you're here." Sam exhaled, throwing open the front door and pulling me into a hug. I hadn't expected her to be so affectionate, then again a lot has happened since she left. Daniel got the shit kicked out of him by Silver, left to bleed out in Stingrays apartment. When I first heard the news from my dad I thought it was joke, that there was no way Silver would be evil enough to do such a thing. However when Sam called a few minutes later confirming that everything was true, I felt my heart sink to my stomach. My first instinct was to break into Silvers house to kick the shit out of him myself, but I had to remember I was on probation and I couldn't risk getting sent back to jail, especially when Tammy was making progress in finding dirt on Alyssa.

"I wouldn't miss this shit for the world, LaRusso," I replied, stepping inside of her million dollar mansion. "Your dad resting?"

"He should be," Sam nodded, leading me into her kitchen. "It's been terrible, Ryles."