𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟷:𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚂

I was finally free

I was finally free. No more Alyssa, no more fights, I'm done with that bullshit. As I was changing back into my normal clothes (image above) I suddenly felt really emotional. I haven't been in normal clothes for months. Before I walked out of the prison rose and Tammy hugged me tight. "Take care of yourself out there Emma. I'll see you in about, fifteen years?" Rose asked laughing. I hugged them both before Stella walked over to me. "Say hi to your sexy boyfriend for me." Oh yeah, she's been crushing on hawk ever since I told her about him. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the prison, smiling. Then it hit me.

How the fuck was I supposed to get home?

I wanted my arrival to be a surprise, so I didn't want hawk or Tory to pick me up. I sure as hell wasn't calling my dad to pick me up, or LaRusso. So now I had to do what needed to be done. I was going to walk to the bus, and then take it all the way to the dojo. Seems like a pretty good plan, at least at first. The walk was torture. I just wanted to scream and cry because it was so bad. Finally, I got on the bus and sat down next to this lady holding a baby. She had to have noticed who I am, because she grabbed her kid and moved her seat so she was sitting from me.

Asshole.

I held my phone in my hands, as I stared down at it. There are so many things I missed out on, so many things I couldn't do because of juvie. I'm sure as hell expelled from school, so all hope is gone in going back to that. All I want to do is head over to the dojo and surprise my friends.

*******
I knocked on hawks door, standing there waiting for him to open it. I forgot how long it takes for him to open the door. I knocked again, and heard footsteps. The door swung open and hawk stood there, his Mohawk down and looking like he got out the shower. He looked so hot. He dropped his glass cup, causing it to shatter on the ground.

"Miss me?" I smirked. Seconds later I was brought into a bone crushing hug and I laughed before hugging him back. Suddenly my emotions took over and before I knew it I was crying too.

"I-I missed you so much." He whispered as he held me close to him. I wiped my tears away as I kissed him passionately. Give me a break, I haven't kissed these lips in a while. The kiss got more and more passionate before I pulled away.
The memories, the flashbacks, I couldn't.
"Whats wrong?" Hawk asked me and I shook my head. "I'm just not in the mood right now. Ok?" He slowly nodded and hugged me again.

What a lovely way to come back home.

*******
I laid on Hawks chest as he played with my hair, both of us still not bothering to move from each other's arms. Well, more like hawk refused to let me move from his iron ass grip.

"I really did miss you." He whispered. I kissed him. I was never going to get tired of that. His hands roamed all around my body and honestly I was not complaining. I missed us. But I was going to go visit Tory and Miguel at some point.