𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹:𝙾𝙺, 𝚆𝙷𝙸𝚃𝙴 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻

This has to be the worse day of my life

This has to be the worse day of my life. I'm in this stupid prison uniform, posing for my stupid mugshot which I probably looked terrible in. Mascara was running down my face from me crying, my hair was all over the place from basically being pushed and shoved everywhere, and my necklace Hawk got me for my 14th birthday. It sat in some ziplock bag, and I hated that I couldn't have it right now.

"Lawrence, face the other way" They didn't call me by my first name. They called me blondie or Lawrence. Not Ryles. Or Leigh. Or Ryleigh. Just plain old Lawrence. I faced the other way so they could get my mugshot.

This was going to be on the news. My ugly ass mugshot was going to be on the news. Where was Robby? Probably suffering just like I am. I have so much hate right now it's unreal.

I was pulled away from the camera and pushed into a stall.

"Change into this" The guard handed me a jumpsuit and I looked it over. This is what I was going to have to wear? Someone kill me now please. It was some ugly green color and it looks like it's been used before. God I had to use a used jumpsuit. No. I can't be a brat about this. I did this to myself. Ok, I can do this. Jesus it smelled so fucking disgusting it made me want to throw up. I gagged and put on the suit almost crying.

Once I had it on I stepped out of the stall. Then I was dragged to some cell with a girl.

"I have to share a cell?" I asked. "What do you think she's in for? Get in" I was shoved inside and the door closed. The girl stood up and walked in front of me.

"Hold up, I gotta share a cell with a white girl?" She asked. She seemed really pissed off at the fact I was white.

"What're you in here for?" She asked. I looked down.

"You scared of me or some shit?" The girl asked again. My head perked up.

"Whats there to be scared of? You're not intimidating to me" I snapped.

"Ok white girl, I see you. I'm rose. And you are?" Was she trying to be my friend?

"Ryleigh." I responded. Rose laughed for the millionth time we've been here.

"Ryleigh." She mocked. "That's about the whitest name I've heard. Ok ok, sorry for all the white jokes. Just never had a white roommate before." I guess I could see where she's coming from.

"You ever been to jail before?" She asked. I shook my head.

"First time. You?"

"Been in and out since I was 11." She explained. Damn. That sounds rough. "I-I don't know how I got here. One second I was with my boyfriend the next the police are banging on my door." I explained.

"Damn, wait, you're the blondie from the school fight?"

"Yeah, how'd you know" Rose cracked a grin. "Oh my god it was what everyone was talking about for days! All I heard was a kid got kicked off the staircase and how you were kicking the living shit out of people."