𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟾: 𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙰 𝙱-

I haven't been sleeping much

I haven't been sleeping much. Mostly because it was impossible to sleep here. The new guard that was in charge of us, she made sure to piss me off to the point where I wanted to beat her ass. It was painfully clear she had something against me. Every time I would walk her direction, she would make sure to shoot me a dirty glare or bump shoulders with me. I mean, it's not like I had the power to do anything back. At the end of the day, she was the guard and I was the lousy inmate. Trainings been going better. I taught Rose and Tammy how to block, and now they're learning how to kick.

My muscles were sore as hell because I haven't really kicked anyone in a while. I was closing my eyes when the annoying guard started blasting her music loud enough to make my ears bleed. Rose groaned and turned to the other side of her bed, only for the music to get even louder. That's when I crossed the fucking line. I shot out of bed, kicking the door.

"You bitch! Turn it down! People are trying to sleep in here you old mother f-" Rose pulled me back before I started cursing up a storm. "Hello?! I was about to give her a piece of my frickin' mind, thanks very much!" I commented kicking the door again.

"You wanna go to the box?!" Rose yelled. I turned to face her. "You think I'm afraid to be in a dark ass room? Bring it on bitch!"

"It ain't like that, Ryles. Girls who go in the box, they don't come out the same." Now I was curious. I wanted to know what was going on with this solitary BS.

"Hypothetically speaking, what happens if you ever get in there?" I asked curiously sitting down on the bed. Rose yawned and shook her head. "I had a friend who went in solitary for fighting. Killed herself a week later. It's not a place you wanna be, Em. This tough girl act you have, it won't work. They will eat you alive. Go to bed. You don't wanna piss off the wrong people tonight." I glared at the door like it was my worse enemy before lying down on my bed and going to sleep. The moment I closed my eyes the music got louder and louder to the point where I assumed the whole state could hear it. I let out a low moan of pain and annoyance as I tried my best to fall asleep. I was so used to falling asleep on Hawks chest or on the comfort of my own bed, not on some uncomfortable mattress with bed bugs.

Rose was tossing and turning and I did the same, covering my head with my pillow. It blocked out the music a little bit, but it was still hella loud. After about an half hour screaming at the ceiling, tossing and turning, I finally managed to fall asleep.

******
I let out a loud yawn as I propped my head up on the table. I got about an hour of sleep. Yep, you bitches heard right. An hour. Mostly because of the nightmares, and the music, my body just refused to fall asleep. Tammy sat across from me as she was asleep on the table. I leaned my head on the table and tried to relax. Which worked because I was asleep for a good five minutes before the sound of something slamming was heard. My head quickly jerked up to see that same ass guard who had been causing everyone trouble. She smirked at me and that was when I lost it.