𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟼:𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙸 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳 𝚃𝙾 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝙳𝙰𝚈. 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚅𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙴𝚈

(I've been obsessed with traitor by olivia rodrigo forever so why not make a chapter based off that song.)

TW:MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

So I had a therapist now. After many tests and the urge to bang my head against the wall I finally figured out what the hell was wrong with me.

Post traumatic stress disorder.

If you're a complete dumbass and you don't know what that is, it's basically a disorder where someone has difficulty recovering from some traumatic event. And for me, that event was jail. Getting sexually assaulted in jail fucked me up so bad I needed goddamn therapy. Dad told Miguel and now everyone was walking on eggshells around me. It sorta sucked, since everyone was treating me like a two year old.

Anyways, it took a whole lot of convincing from Miguel but I had finally decided to come back to karate. The only reason I'm doing this is to end Alyssa. That bitch got out of jail and I have no clue now. She should be locked up until the end of goddamn time. So I stood in the park along with the other Eagle Fang kids as dad was making his speech.

"The reason we learn karate is to show the world that you're not a bunch of pansy-ass nerds. We're gonna show 'em that you're tough! Because eagles don't get shit on. They're the ones that do the shitting. Just don't forget, being a badass doesn't mean being an asshole. The goal isn't to hurt other kids. The goal is to fight fair and square. You gotta do whatever you can to beat the living crap out of 'em. Don't let 'em push you around. You gotta swoop down like an eagle grab 'em with your claws and sink your fangs into 'em. But I don't ever want you to start the fight. I just want you to fight smart. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sensei!" We all yelled. Dads speech got pumped up. I cannot wait until I see that red head ginger whatever the hell her hair color is. She almost killed me and I'm supposed to let that slide?

No.

*******
Despite the fact I felt like absolute garbage, I still wanted to be there for Robby when he gets out. I don't think Robby is gonna want to see dad, which is why I was there for emotional support. Dad rang the buzzer thing and tried to open up the door which failed miserably.

"It's locked. They'll buzz it open when he's on his way out." I slowly turned around to meet eyes with the one and only LaRusso. When was the last time I even saw him? It had to have been months. Since the summer.

"Oh look, all mighty LaRusso arrived." I commented rolling my eyes. "You gotta be kidding, they called you?" Dad asked. "I called them. With Shannon still in rehab I just wanted to make sure someone was here to pick him up." Is he serious? I was more then available to pick Robby up, since it's not like he would want to be around these man babies.

"Well we're here aren't I? I'm just here for Robby." LaRusso tried to reason. "Robby doesn't need you. You've done enough. Thank you goodbye." God are they still arguing after everything that happened? This is so stupid.