𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟶:𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚂𝙾 𝙸𝚃 𝙱𝙴𝙶𝙸𝙽𝚂

How is it possible that someone's life can fall apart in two seconds?

Everything could be perfect, and just like that it's snatched away from you. My life was going amazing. I had dropped the entire tournament drama, my relationship with Eli was going strong, and Sam and I were finally starting to get along with each other. But one little outing to the water park managed to change my entire life. And because of that day, I was now single. Eli dumped me, claiming that I needed time to myself and that my anger was spiraling out of control. He was right in a way, but I figured that he would stick around and help me, not just leave me in the dust all by myself.

He promised.

He promised he wouldn't break my heart again and leave. But of course he didn't keep that promise. To hell with me.

The worst part?

I still loved Eli. After all of the shitty stuff he did, I still loved him and would take him back in seconds if the opportunity ever arose. And I hated myself for it. When someone breaks your heart twice, going back to them isn't exactly an option. But me? I've been in love with Eli since......forever really, and the thought of breaking up with him wasn't something I could stand for.

"Wait, so that's it?" Tammy exclaimed, pacing back and forth in my room out of pure rage. Rose sat on the beanbag chair that was in the corner of my room, sighing every few seconds and shaking her head. Dad assumed that the only way I could try and feel better again was if my friends were here with me. Hence, Tammy and Rose. Sam was apparently staying with her aunt so she was out of the picture. I didn't know much, but Moon told me that Sam's parents got into some huge fight and Amanda left. I wasn't too worried about them. Despite me shitting on LaRusso half the time, I knew that he loved Amanda with all of his heart and they would eventually work it out.

"Yes, that's it," I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest. "We went over this a thousand times."

"Ok but like, this is highly unrealistic," Tammy continued. "I mean, just the other day Eli was saying how he wanted to marry you. Now you have one little slip up and he breaks it off? It's such bullshit! Men are complete morons. This is why I'm lesbian."

"Thank you for that, Tammy." Rose spoke up for the first time in twenty minutes.

"No problem."

I didn't know what to say that hadn't already been said. My mind kept on traveling back to when Eli and I were together, when we were both happy. And each time those memories popped up my eyes would well with tears and I would excuse myself to the bathroom. I'm sure Tammy and Rose were worried about me but chose not to say anything in fear they might set me off or something.

"I'm here, I'm here," Miguel had barged inside of my room, breathing heavily and holding up a bag of McDonald's. "I ran all the way to McDonald's to get your favorite when Sensei called and told me what happened."