𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟾: 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙽𝙳𝚂 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁

TW:
MENTIONS OF DRUG USE

Miguel's POV:It seemed like a simple day for me

Miguel's POV:
It seemed like a simple day for me. My mom told me to take out the trash which I did since there was no arguing with that woman. Seriously she doesn't know what the word no means.

The last thing I was expecting was to see my best friend in there. "Ryleigh?" I asked slowly not believing it was her. She didn't respond, which caused me to freak out. Sensei was out running an errand, and my mom was at work, and my yaya was out grocery shopping. Which only left Ryleigh and I. I peeked over and sure it enough it was my best friend in there. I gasped as I tried pulling her out, which I did successfully. I fell back because I had been putting so much weight on my legs due to helping Ryleigh out. My back hit the pavement and she collapsed on top of me.

"Hey, Ryles? You with me?" I gently tapped her cheek. No response. I finally picked myself up and looked through Ryleighs pockets for her key. Once I had found it I sighed of relief and picked her up bridal style.

"You're ok. I got you." I whispered as I noticed her wince from the contact.

I was very confused to say the least, I mean who would do this? I unlocked her door and carried her inside

I was very confused to say the least, I mean who would do this? I unlocked her door and carried her inside. I quickly placed her on the couch and ran to the bathroom to get medicine.

"Ok Ryles wait here. I'll be right back!" I ran out of her apartment and made my way to mine, since all my moms medical stuff was there. Stitches, pretty much a mini hospital in there. I grabbed everything I can and ran back to her apartment. I know I look insane in someone else's eyes, but this situation was urgent.

"Ok, I've never done this before so bare with me. Three, two one." I started stitching her up and she had a lot more wounds on her body then I thought. I started thinking of who could possibly have done this. Surely Hawk wouldn't stoop that low and hurt Ryleigh like this. I had also recently hurt tory and em weren't exactly on speaking terms either. This whole situation was a fat mess and I had no clue how I was going to tell sensei about that fact his daughter got jumped and I had to stitch her up. All I could do now was wait for her to wake up.