𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟾:𝙰 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙾𝚃𝙸𝙲 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚆𝙴'𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃

Somehow Stingray had gotten into prom and word was there was an after party going on at his place

Somehow Stingray had gotten into prom and word was there was an after party going on at his place. I already knew this was going to be a complete disaster but I still went anyway for the laughs. Eli and I made our way inside the house hand in hand, staring at the house in awe.

"Ten bucks this isn't his house." I told him causing him to lightly laugh.

"You're on."

"Yo! Stingray! Cool place, this yours?" I asked walking over to him, Hawk not so far behind me.

"Nah, this is my sisters place. Why? You like?" He replied as a grin spread across the face.

God this man needed to get a life.

In the nicest way possible of course.

"Yeah!" I patted his shoulder before turning and walking towards Eli who always had ten bucks out. I snatched it from his hands and placed it inside my handbag.

"Pleasure doing business with you babe. Did you have fun at prom?"

"Yeah, I did. Figured you couldn't dance ever since our just dance marathon in the seventh grade."

I let out a sarcastic laugh and pulled Eli in by his tie into a kiss. Hawk gasped at this and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in closer. This turned into an entire make out session at prom, not that I cared anyway since he was too hot to even handle. We wound up on the couch as I was pretty much straddling his waist at that point.

"Looks like someone's having a good time." Rose commented as she moved to sit beside us. I rolled my eyes and pulled away from Hawk.

"I'm busy here."

"Shut up. I got nothing better to do while Demetri's grabbing me a soda."

"You two seem to be hitting it off." Eli mentioned causing Rose to shrug.

"Yeah, he's a cutie. Nerdy, but a cutie." I felt like Rose and Demetri could make a good couple, better then his pathetic crush on Yasmine. Demetri arrived with Roses drink and she sent him a smile before taking a sip.

"Ryles, you never told me your jail buddies were so cool. Did you know Rose reads comics?"

"Woah woah, I only read my little brothers comics because I was grounded. Then I got obsessed." Rose explained as she threw both hands up in the air.

"Aw, maybe you and Eli can read comics together!"

"I-I don't read comics." Eli stammered, his cheeks turning a deep red.

"Oh come on babe, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. We're all cool here." I pressed a kiss to his cheek causing him to blush an even deeper red. God he looked so hot when he was flustered. Eli's hand was rested on my thigh as he looked around the party nervously, almost as if he was expecting something.