𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟼:𝙱𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙵𝙰𝚅𝙾𝚁𝚂

TW:MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSAULT AND VIOLENCE

"I'm just saying you two would make an awesome team if you put your differences aside

"I'm just saying you two would make an awesome team if you put your differences aside." Miguel spoke as he took a slice of pizza which sat on my room floor. We were having another one of our sleepovers and Miguel just had to go and bring up Larusso and I. Everyone was trying to get us to get along but it really wasn't working.

Was it weird we were the only two still fighting?

Yeah, it was.

Did I really give a fuck?

No, I didn't.

I could see how stressed miguel was about this since it was his girlfriend and best friend fighting. He cared about both of us with his whole heart and I knew it was tearing him up inside that we were still fighting. But LaRusso and I really had nothing in common with each other. At least with Hawk and Demetri they were both still nerds deep down. But LaRusso and I, the only thing that was the same about is is that we've been doing karate most of our life. And we aren't even learning the same technique! It's completely different.

"Alright, even if LaRusso and I were to sit down and talk, what would I say?" I questioned.

"I don't know." Miguel replied.

"Oh my god." I groaned throwing my head back causing Miguel to sigh.

"Look, maybe tell her about yourself? But like, only what you want too." Miguel suggested.

"No way am I telling her about my jail experience. Then she'll go and cry to mommy and daddy and then dad will never let me do anything."

"Sam wouldn't do that. She's good at keeping secrets."

"Yeah and she's also good at making them obvious." I argued holding my head in my hands. Miguel frowned and crawled over so he could wrap his arms around my shoulders.

"Listen, you two would be good friends. Just trust me on it."

"Fine. Only because you're my best friend." I replied causing Miguel to smirk and shake my shoulders causing me to laugh and fall on my back. Miguel did as well and we both spent the rest of the night cracking jokes and laughing.

                       *******
The next day I walked into LaRusso's pool house where Miguel told me to meet him at. After looking around the place for a few minutes I was considering leaving and texting Miguel a very angry message before a familiar face walked in.

"LaRusso? What the hell are you doing here?" I asked her stepping forward. She did as well, an angry look on her face.

"This is my house in case you didn't know. Did you break in?"

"You wish I broke in." I scoffed. The sound of the door closing and locking was what made both LaRusso and I snap out of our argument.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled banging on the door.