𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇:𝙷𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚈 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝚃𝚂𝙴𝙻𝙵

"Ugh, that little bitch!" I exclaimed soon after Miguel had explained to me the full situation on what went down between him and Sam

"Ugh, that little bitch!" I exclaimed soon after Miguel had explained to me the full situation on what went down between him and Sam. Apparently a little while after I went home Miguel and the other guys plus Rose went to this jewelry shop trying to pick out the perfect gift. Miguel found this octopus (it was a inside joke between him and LaRusso, I really didn't wanna know what it meant) and when he was about to give it to her she dumped him.

Miguel just sniffled, already on the verge of another mental breakdown. I frowned before handing him a box of tissue and bottle of water. He already used up an entire tissue box which I found a little concerning to say the least.

"This is all my fault," Miguel sobbed. "She started pulling away ever since I went to Mexico. I should've just stayed."

"Miggy, come on. You can't put that on yourself. It's not your fault." I soothed, rubbing his shoulder gently. My words didn't matter though. Because at the end of the day no matter how much I told Miguel that it wasn't his fault he still wasn't going to get over the breakup. The best thing I could do for him right now was just be there.

"I love her, Ryles. I can't loose her. Not again."

"Want me to kick her ass? Maybe that'll knock some sense into her?" When Miguel glared at me, I simply shrugged and opened up a bag of chips I had on my bed. We both raided the kitchen together, trying to look for some good comfort snacks.

"Don't do anything to her, Ryles. It'll just make things worse." Miguel stated, shaking his head soon afterwards. As much as I wanted to kill LaRusso for breaking Miguel's heart, I still had to respect his wishes.

"She'll come back, Miggy. She always does. She can't resist your dorky personality."

"Uh, excuse you? My personality is not dorky."

"You made an entire slideshow for her last summer at Applebees. Turns out she was making out with my annoying fucking twin." I muttered with a roll of my eyes. I hoped I wouldn't mention Robby in this conversation, but I just couldn't help myself.

Miguel raised a brow at this. "Yeah, how are things going with him anyway?"

"He's not moving in with me. Which I sort of expected, but then again I was disappointed. I figured he would wanna clear the air with Dad and I."

"Yeah well, he's out of Cobra Kai now. So maybe he'll come back eventually. He can't resist your annoying personality."

My jaw dropped at this comment, and I leaned forward to grab a pillow and hit Miguel with it. Miguel laughed and hit me right back which turned into a mini pillow fight. It was good to see him smiling, especially because he was just having a meltdown a few seconds ago.

Our moment was quickly cut short however by the sound of my phone going off with a notification. I rolled my eyes, expecting to have a bullshit apology text from Robby. But a smile immediately formed on my face once I saw it was only Eli.