𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟺:𝚂𝙲𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙲𝙷 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃, 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙱𝙻𝙴

I couldn't sleep all night due to the fact I kept on thinking about Robby's text

I couldn't sleep all night due to the fact I kept on thinking about Robby's text. We haven't talked since he joined Cobra Kai, and for him to reach out to me now out of all times was shocking. That morning I was staring at my phone while dad was making breakfast.

"Whats the matter with you?" He asked and I just shook my head starting to eat my cereal. I couldn't tell him about robby. Then he'd tell LaRusso and LaRusso would tell everyone else. I'm pretty sure I'm not even supposed to be in contact with robby, since everyone saw him as a traitor. But I didn't have it in me to block him and cut off all ties with him.

I wasn't that cruel. So until I figured out what to do about Robby I wasn't going to say anything.

"You ok? Do I need to call your therapist?" Dad kept on asking multiple questions and I stabbed my spoon in my bowl making him shut up.

"I'm fine. I'm just, not gonna go out today. I'm staying in." I stated. Normally dad would've put up a fight claiming how I needed fresh air, but he knew better now.

"Uh, ok. I'm gonna go with Diaz today, but you can call if you need anything." I nodded and dad turned the sink off, grabbing his stuff.

"I'll see you later." Dad kissed my forehead before walking out of the door. That left me alone in the house with my thoughts.

Flashback:

"Get out of here. All of you." Robby stated. My eyes widened and the feeling of betrayal washed over me. Robby wouldn't really betray his own sister to stay with Kreese, would he?

"Robby, don't do this." I pleaded with him. "There's still a chance to make things right. Come with us."

"You heard me. Go!" He said a little louder making me flinch back slightly. Dad placed his hand on my shoulder and pulled me back. Tears glossed over my eyes and I bit my lip trying to hold my sob in, which made Robby's facial expression soften. However when Kreese walked closer to him it quickly faded away and his facial expression hardened again.

"Come on kids."

"See you at the tournament Lawrence." Alyssa smirked before opening the door so that Kreese and Robby could walk through. She sent me one final smirk before walking inside and closing the door.

"You ok?" Miguel asked me and I just nodded, looking away from the dojo. I can't believe that just happened. Robby made his choice.

And I had to live with it.

*******
We all stood in front of dad and LaRusso for training. I played with the nail polish on my finger nails still a little distracted about Robby.