𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟽:𝚃𝚆𝙾 𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝚂𝚃𝚈𝙻𝙴𝚂? 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙶𝙾𝙾𝙳 𝙿𝙻𝙰𝙽

After visiting Rose in prison I debated on whether or not I should go visit her brother so soon

After visiting Rose in prison I debated on whether or not I should go visit her brother so soon. But Rose was one of my best friend and she's had my back for a while now. And so I felt as if I had to return the favor. So I texted Miguel to tell LaRusso I was out sick so I couldn't go to practice. In reality I was visiting my friends brother who was getting bullied at school.

Lovely.

Kenny seemed a like a sweet kid according to Rose, so I hoped it would be true and he wouldn't be some little shit I had to deal with. I knocked on the door, waiting for a response. A few moments later the door opened revealing a little kid who looked like rose.

Yup, definitely Kenny.

"W-Who are you?" The boy stammered said he looked like he was going to shit his pants. I shuffled on my feet and cleared my throat, trying to sound as cool as possible.

"I know your sister, Rose. Rumor has it you're getting picked on at school?" I asked and Kenny's eyes widened.

"Y-You know my sister?"

"We were bunk mates in juvie. She told me about you. She also didn't mention she was rich. Holy shit."

"Wait, are you Ryleigh? My sister told me all about you!" Kenny exclaimed causing me to softly smile. Of course Rose talked about me.

"Yeah, that's me. Can I come in? It's a chilly out here." Kenny nodded and opened the door wider so I could step in. I looked around in awe, wondering why rose didn't mention she was rich.

"There's some pizza rolls. I could heat some up for you if you want." Kenny suggested and I nodded, my stomach grumbling slightly. The only thing I had eaten today was a granola bar so I was pretty hungry.

"Alright, I heard you're getting made fun of in school. What's that all about?" I questioned taking off my shoes and sitting on the couch. Kenny sighed and moved to sit next to me pulling out his phone.

"There's this one kid, Anthony LaRusso. He picks on me all the time and, and he tried to beat me up at a park the other night."

"Oh shit. I'm sorry. But after I'm done with you, I'm gonna make sure you kick LaRusso's ass. I had a few issues with a LaRusso, but we're cool now. But I've also dealt with Anthony before too. He's a little prick."

"Rose told me you knew karate. Are you gonna teach me karate too?"

"Done. Give me ten bucks." I demanded holding my hand out. Kenny immediately placed ten dollars in my hand causing me to smirk and stuff it in my pocket.

"Lesson one complete."

                         *******
Alyssas POV:

I stood beside Robby in the dojo as we were all training. He was teaching us Miyagi Do's moves as we both stood in the front. I had to admit, Robby was cute. But he looked like Ryleigh which pissed me off a little bit. The door opened and I turned my head to see a little boy walking inside looking around the dojo. I immediately stopped what I was doing, staring at this newcomer.