𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟽:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝙳𝙴𝙼𝙿𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽

I can't fucking take this anymore

I can't fucking take this anymore. I thought that if I ran away, it would make my life easier, give myself a sense of tranquility and peace. If anything, it made my life a billion times more stressful. Note to self, have an actual plan for running away instead of just packing up your stuff in the middle of the night and venturing off into the middle of nowhere. At first it wasn't that bad, for I had fifty dollars in my pocket and somewhat of a Will to keep going.

Now, exactly two days later, I was on the verge of tugging my hair out from insanity. I sat in an abandoned car at that one secluded spot Robby and I were hiding out at before we got arrested. Yeah, that definitely brought back some super happy memories. I was bit shocked that none of my family or friends figured out I was here yet, for it seemed like the most obvious hiding spot in the entire world. Then again, most of my family is filled with morons who can't comprehend simple things. Not to mention they didn't notice I was drowning myself in booze for weeks, so how would they find me now? Surely they must've at least noticed that I ran away, my empty room and lack of calls or texts being a clear indicator. Speaking of my phone, I can't even count the amount of times everyone's been calling me since I left. Seriously, I thought my phone was going to explode with overstimulation. Luckily it didn't, in fact it was perfectly fine due to the fact a homeless lady let me borrow her charger so I could charge my phone. Not that I was even gonna really use it, I only kept it beside me to either read through the bullshit apologies that were sent to me or to check the time. The world seemed to move slower since I've been at this junkyard, and it was one of the only reasons why I wanted go home. But I couldn't. I had to hold out here until I felt as if I couldn't hold out anymore.

I pulled my knees up to my chest in the old rundown van I was currently residing in, a shaky breath escaping my lips as I watched the sunset in front of me. I'd always remember FaceTiming Robby so we could watch it together, but now I just felt all empty and lonely inside. Part of it was all my fault, but I still couldn't help but feel a bit horrible about it at the same time. I ran a hand through my greasy and tangled hair, trying to figure out what my next move should be. After all, I was stranded in the middle of nowhere with no money and little dignity. What a life I'm living.

I could feel the hunger within me growing stronger and stronger with each second that passed by, causing for me to chew on the inside of my cheek. A small huff escaped my lips as I made my way out of the van, the bright sun rays hurting my eyes like no other. A few people stared as I walked throughout the shelter, for I'm pretty sure they weren't expecting a teenager to be in such a situation. To avoid all of the stares,. I pulled my hoodie over my head and walked down the long block, hoping to single find a grocery store.

It wasn't like I was going to pay for anything, I just needed to slip something into my pocket without anyone noticing. It's worked a lot for me in the past, so I shouldn't have any problems now. I walked for around ten more minutes before finally reaching a grocery store, one that just screamed money. Seriously, I'm pretty sure everything in there cost about twenty bucks. No problem though, I'll just have to figure out some way to do this without getting myself thrown in jail and breaking my probation.