𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟺:𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙷 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝙴𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙴. 𝙾𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙸𝚃 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙴 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝚂𝙴?

"Ryleigh!" At the sound of Miguel's voice my eyes slowly peeled open, the bright sunlight causing me to close them once more

"Ryleigh!" At the sound of Miguel's voice my eyes slowly peeled open, the bright sunlight causing me to close them once more. The migraine that I had forgot existed creeper back inside of my brain, forcing me to let a low moan of pain escape my lips as I ran a hand over my face. Despite my numerous attempts to try and remember what had happened to me, I couldn't. All I could think of was Breaker and Cassidy's eyes as they grinned at my barley breathing form on the Cobra Kai ground. It was a few days ago, yet it still refused to slip my mind like most memories did nowadays. I couldn't even fathom why they were back. While I was in juvie, I heard they were supposed to be serving life sentences. Yet here they were, walking freely in the valley and terrorizing me. Of course they had to come back while I was going through my worst as well, further adding on to the pain and suffering.

As I sipped on that vodka bottle in Sam's house, I kept praying to myself that what I had saw in the office was just a sick nightmare, and that I would wake up without a single worry in the world. Eli and I would still be together. I would be champion, and life would just be perfect. But instead, I got the complete opposite. All I got was a panic attack and embarrassment of loosing a fight that had barley even started.

Now that the office memory passed by, I could finally remember what happened soon after that. After coming home from the LaRusso's, I somehow felt even worse. Maybe it was dad breathing down my back every single second of the day or simply the atmosphere I was in.

Back at the LaRusso house, it was quiet. The only sound you really got was Anthony's video games. At my house, it was complete and utter chaos. You have dad watching videos on how to be a good parent, Robby blasting his rock music, and Miguel sometimes coming over and contributing to the chaos. There were times where I wished I lived with the LaRusso's, but that would probably never happen.

"Ryleigh!" Miguel continued to shout, and I had only just remembered that he had probably been waiting outside my room this entire time, waiting for me to open the door. Pulling myself up into a sitting position, I realized that I had passed out under the floor surrounded by numerous beer cans.

Shit!

"Just a second!" I called back, my voice scratchy and barley audible. Miguel huffed loudly, clearly demonstrating that he was annoyed with me and my antics. That didn't matter at the moment. Well, it did, but you get what I'm trying to say. What mattered was making sure I didn't get caught getting drunk off my ass. The first step was getting rid of the beer cans. I quickly shoved them under my bed, making sure to throw a few clothes there as well that way if someone just so happened to be snooping my room and looking under my bed they wouldn't find anything.

Next was my clothes. Smelling my shirt, the smell of beer was enough to make me empty the little food I had in my stomach. I changed into one of Robby's hoodies (which he had been looking for days, he still has yet to realize I've had it this entire time). Last time, trying to get my room to not smell like complete booze. My eyes flickered over to the perfume bottle which sat on my vanity. After spraying my entire room including myself, I now felt ready to face Miguel. As soon as I opened the door, I was met with his pissed off expression. Ok, I know I took a little long, but why did he look so mad?