𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺:𝙷𝙴𝚈, 𝙸'𝙼 𝚁𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷

"Will you shut up? I haven't done this in a while, piss off" Rose finally showed me the yard and I was trying to do some gymnastic moves, but my body was being a real bitch right now

"Will you shut up? I haven't done this in a while, piss off" Rose finally showed me the yard and I was trying to do some gymnastic moves, but my body was being a real bitch right now. First off, I haven't eaten in days, and second I was exhausted. I mean how can you sleep with the sound of guards yelling at inmates? And apparently word going around was that I was dangerous and Alyssa was gonna try and remove me.

She can try if she wants. In fact she was sitting on the bench with her stupid ass minions as they glared at me and rose. I haven't seen the girl I stuck up for the other day in a while. I hope she's doing ok. What Alyssa said was hella racist and wrong and she's lucky I didn't beat the shit out of her for it.

"One punch. Please" I begged to rose as I noticed this other girl glaring at me. Stella Gomez. Rose told me she was in her for abusing her little brother. It didn't take me that long to realize that most of the people were in here for fucked up shit.

"Nah Ryles, we can't risk being on the list" The list was where Alyssa kept her enemy's. And Rose and I were at the top. All because I kept her from beating a poor bystander up. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and glared at Rose. It was blazing out here.

"God is it just me or is it burning out here?" I groaned wiping my sweaty forehead. The sun was out  real bright today.

"I'm cookin' out here. I'm about to just take off my shirt." Yes, I'm wearing a bra under this. I took my shirt off and tied it around my waist as the girls stared at me weirdly. Desperate times call for desperate measures. "Damn girl, you got boobs" I hit roses shoulder and rolled my eyes. I made a friend. She was cool, but she wasn't Tory.

I needed to talk to tory.

"You don't think this place is weird? Like somethings off?" I asked turning towards my friend. Rose furrowed her brows in confusion and shrugged.

"I mean this place is a bit weird, I for one would like to know what Alyssa did to get in here." I nodded my head and bit my nail. How would I get that info though? Stella and Alyssa looked like that duo you didn't wanna mess with. But I wanted to mess with them for a little bit.

"I know what I'm going to do" I muttered. I was going to find that girl I stood up for, try and get her on my side so I can have a little group of my own.

"You fight?" I questioned rose. She shrugged once again.

"I mean I can throw a few punches, but can't fight as well as you can." Shit. This was a problem.

Wait, what the fuck am I doing?

Building an army? God this is real life not some show. This was unrealistic. Even if I was to try and teach Rose how to fight, it would be going against what I said from the beginning.