𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟻:𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁

HUGE TW:
RAPE

It had been a couple days since I've come face to face with Hawk and I wasn't doing any better

It had been a couple days since I've come face to face with Hawk and I wasn't doing any better. For starters, every single thing I do reminds me of my time in juvie. It's fucking me up so bad and I don't know why. I keep having these nightmares that don't go away no matter what I do. It's starting to scare me honestly. I've lost all motivation to do karate and I didn't know how to tell dad. So here I was, laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Tory was blowing up my phone and at this point I had no choice but to answer her.

"What the hell Ryles? You haven't been answering me!"

"Yeah Tor, I know. And I'm sorry it's just........my mind isn't in the right place right now."

"Yeah well you have a hell of a lot of explaining to do. Come over right now."

"Tory-"

"Does it look like I was asking? Now!" And with that the line went dead. I threw my phone on my bed in pure anger. What the hell did Tory want? Must she call me when I just told her I was not feeling like interacting with anyone today? Yet I rolled out of bed, took off my pajamas and put on a hoodie and jeans plus some busted up converse and just put my hair in a braid

 What the hell did Tory want? Must she call me when I just told her I was not feeling like interacting with anyone today? Yet I rolled out of bed, took off my pajamas and put on a hoodie and jeans plus some busted up converse and just put my hair ...

"Hey, where are you going?" As I was about to walk about the house dad stopped me in my tracks making me turn to face him. "I'm going out. I'll be back soon." I explained to him but he wasn't buying it.

"Listen we need to talk. I-"

"Dad. Please. Not now." I begged him and he sighed before giving in. I quickly told him bye before walking out the house with my skateboard. Tory really did seemed pissed at me. Was this about the park incident? Oh shit. What if she dumps me like hawk did? Would she really do that to me?

No way.

We're way to close for that.

Once I got to her house I hesitated before knocking on her door. She immediately opened it, and her pissed expression did not go in. "Get in." She grabbed my wrist pulling me inside harshly causing me to stumble. I rubbed my wrist in pain.