𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟿:𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙳𝙾𝙾𝚁 𝙾𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶, 𝙰𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁.....𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴?

The water park

The water park.

That's all everyone's been talking about lately. How I went psycho on Alyssa and "could've put her in the hospital". What a load of bullshit. What I did at the water park was nothing compared to what Alyssa put me through. I should've kept punching, kept showing her who was boss, but I didn't. Because Robby decided to pull me away and tell me how insane I was acting. It wasn't fair. He would never understand what I was feeling. He was too focused on fighting with Miguel.

"Hey Ryles," Dad gently knocked on my door, walking inside soon afterwards. "You doing ok?"

"I'm fine." I snapped, though I regretted my words a few seconds later. I didn't mean to be so harsh with my dad, for all he was trying to do was help.

Dad nodded, leaning against the door. That was his way of saying he wasn't leaving anytime soon. I let out a sigh, placing my headphones in my ears and turning on my side.

"Ryleigh," Dad spoke, now walking inside of my room. "Miguel told me what happened at the water park. How you went all crazy—"

"I didn't go all crazy," I cut him off with a scoff. "God, what is wrong with all of you? I've been nothing but calm with Alyssa. Now all of a sudden when I give her some payback I'm the crazy one. But when she attacks me I get told not to engage or that I can't get risk getting sent back to juvie."

"Because you can't get sent back to juvie. All we want to do is protect you, Ryleigh. But if you keep pushing away from me you're going to end back up in prison."

I let out a scoff and shook my head. I thought that of all people my dad would understand, but no. He was just like everybody else, wanting to keep me in a little box so that I would be their perfect little Ryleigh. I was sick and tired of it. I needed to get away. I stood up, grabbing my jean jacket and beginning to make my way out of my house.

"Where are you going?" Dad called, following me down the hallway.

"I need to take a walk, dad. Just......don't follow me, alright?" I replied, opening the door. I waited for a mine to hear his response but when there wasn't one, I rolled my eyes before slamming the door shut behind me. Once the warm breeze hit my body I looked down at my hands, unsure of what the hell I was doing. I just went ham on my dad who was only trying to protect me. I wanted to go back inside and apologize, tell him how I was acting like a complete asshole and that I didn't mean anything I said. But my body refused to move, instead keeping me stuck in place.

I ran a hand through my hair before pulling out my phone and shooting a quick text to my twin. We're mad at each other, but that doesn't mean we won't drop anything and everything to listen to each others problems.

**********
"I was glad you called," Robby stated as he opened the door to Shannon's new apartment. "Figured you were still mad at me."