𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷:𝙶𝙾𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙹𝙴𝚃!

That was me on the phone screen

That was me on the phone screen. Me beating up a bunch of teenagers. Kicking the shit out of my former best friend Demetri. The cops were going to find me. And then I was going to jail.

I was all over the news. Everyone saw me as some monster. I didn't know what to do. In a way this was my fault, I let my anger take over and now I'm going to pay the price. My twin, Robby Keene was on the run too. He was the one who kicked Miguel over the railing.

Miguel.

He hasn't even crossed my mind since the school fight because it hurt so bad to think about it. Deep breaths Em. Don't panic like the last time. My life sucked. The only good things was my boyfriend and Tory. Which I couldn't even talk to because I was scared my phone could be tracked.

I cant even see my own boyfriend either.I'm hiding out. I'm practically putting Hawk in danger if I stay at his place. He's hiding a criminal in his house if I was to stay here.

So here I am in the middle of no where, with no one to talk to, no one to laugh with, no one. The only person I didn't miss was dad.

I hated him.

He said he loved Robby more then me.

Fuck him.

I wiped my tears and sighed."Don't cry.Don't cry.Not again" I gasped out. I needed Hawk. He knew how to calm me down. With his little back rubs and forehead kisses. But he didn't know where I was. Last I heard he was going to go hunt Robby down. Tory was looking for me. She called, and texted. But I didn't answer. I felt terrible for not doing it,but I had to keep my promise.

The sun was setting now. It was getting late and I should be taking shelter, but I couldn't sleep. I need to see him. I love him. I grabbed my hat and slipped on my jacket. I'm going to see my boyfriend.

Am I risking getting arrested?

He's the love of my life.I don't care.

Time Skip
I knocked on the door, careful of my surroundings. If someone noticed me they would call the cops and then it was game over.

"It's me, Ryles." I said in a low voice when Hawk yelled who is it. For a few minutes he completely ignored the door and I got frustrated and I knocked harder.

"Come on Hawk" I hissed. Finally he opened the door.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He seethed pulling me inside the house.

"Is your mom here?" I asked looking down."No, she's not. Now answer my damn question"

"Hawk, I can't tell you. I just wanted to see you." I said."You can't just take off and expect me to welcome you with open arms! Everyone was fucking worried Ryleigh! Damn it we're supposed to tell each other everything! Let me help you" He grabbed my hands and looked at me with pleading eyes.