𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟿:𝚂𝙿𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙸𝙼𝙰𝙶𝙴

I was drained

I was drained. Physically and mentally. I don't think I've ever felt this much pain and suffering in my entire seventeen years on this earth. I laid flat on my back, which was extremely painful considering I had scratches and burns all on there. My blue eyes which were filled with pain and nothingness stared at the ceiling. Breaker and Cassidy were out in the yard as I stood staring. They lied to the guards about me being sick so they couldn't find me. I was in so much pain I couldn't even speak. Every finger in my left hand was broken. My body was littered with bruises. I didn't feel sad.

I was just angry. Angry that my body gave up so quickly. Angry that I can't get up to give those assholes a piece of my mind. If I could, I would be kicking the shit out of them right now. No. Enough with these threats. Every single time I make a threat, I always loose. When I threatened Alyssa, I lost. When I threatened that guard, I was close to winning, but I still lost. I had the biggest migraine known to existence from my head being slammed into the wall by Cassidy. I was sure that something was definitely broken. Is this how Robby felt when he got his arm or shoulder or whatever the hell it was broken? If so, he must've been in a lot of pain. I've been here for about two weeks yet it felt like an eternity. How long was I even supposed to be in here? Was this even legal?

They can't do this to me. This is illegal. Every single time they heard me scream, I was about 99.9% sure I heard someone laughing at me. The sun was setting on my face yet I couldn't even get up to see what it looked like. I was in that much pain right now. Just as my eyes fluttered shut the doors slammed open and I heard that familiar evil ass laugh.

"Hey Lawrence, you missed me?" Breaker slammed her head down on my ribs causing me to hiss in pain. My mouth was dry from the lack of water, my stomach grumbling from the lack of food. I mean, they gave food, but I'd rather drop dead before I touched any of that. I gulped and used my will power to respond.

"F-F-L-Lump you." What the fuck? I know my brain did not just tell me to say lump. It was supposed to say fuck. Breaker let out a laugh. "That's your fucked up brain talking. See, your head has taken so many hits that your mind is playing games with you. You got some type of major concussion." Cassidy snickered and I wanted to--ok, I'm staying true to my word. No more threats. I was lifted up by my shoulders causing my already messed up body to scream in agony. I didn't scream though. Didn't see the need too. They wouldn't hear me. They don't care. They don't care if I drop dead. All they'll fucking care about is if I get blood on the floor. My hair flew in front of my face as I swayed side to side. I finally collapsed on my knees causing my kneecaps to also scream in pain. They kneed me causing my head to jerk to the side causing me to cry out in pain.

My body shut down as soon as I hit the floor.

*******
Torture. That's what kept coming on as these days had been passing. I was finally allowed to be in the yard today, and the guards thought it was a good idea since I was getting paler and paler. They didn't care about that. They just scared that if an inmate suddenly died they were going to be investigated and eventually prosecuted. I wasn't allowed in the same yard as Tammy and Rose. No, I had to be in a small little area that was basically like a mini cell. Bars covered them as it surrounded me as a whole. Next to me, breaker looked enthusiastic that she couldn't even roam freely and was stuck in a little space. She looked at me and pretended to lunge at me causing me to flinch back. Oh come on! That was my thing! I used to do it to the Miyagi Do losers all the time and it was hilarious. So when she did it to me, I felt weak. Alone. Isolated from everyone. I lied on my side, watching as little ants were right in front of my face. I couldn't even stand. Someone had to carry me here. And I was just dropped on the ground like some trash. It had been about an hour and I figured it out.