𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟺: 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚆𝙴𝚁𝙴 𝙼𝚈 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶. 𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚄'𝚁𝙴 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶.

(multiple pov switches throughout this chapter!)

Nightmare:

I was back in my cell, the same cell that I had gone through so much pain and torture through. My breath started to quicken and I placed a hand on my chest to try and calm me down.

"What's up Ryleigh? Aw, you look a bit scared." Alyssa came out from the shadows and I was panicking. Why was she here? Why was I here? I didn't wanna be here.

I got out.

Legally, in fact.

Oh my god.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, getting my voice back. "I'll always be here. Because I'm that little thought in your brain you'll never be able to get rid of."

The fight was on.

I wasn't supposed to be fighting. I told myself no. No no no. She went to kick me and I blocked. Then she punched me causing me to stumble back. I tried blocking and moving away from her, yet it didn't work since she just kept coming and coming towards me.

"Stop it!" I cried. I kicked her back making her fall to the ground. It looked as if she never even hit the ground in the first place and she just shot right back up tackling me to the ground.

"Ah!" I yelled in pain from the sudden impact. I couldn't move. I was frozen in panic and fear as she kicked my ribs in pain and then slapped me. I tried my best to get her off me but that wasn't working since she was about 10x stronger then me.

"This is never over. See you soon bitch." And with that she kicked me one more time before I woke up.

I couldn't breathe. My heart was pounding so far out of my chest it was starting to hurt. The sound of harsh knocking snapped me out of my thoughts and I turned to open the door.

"You ok?" Dad asked and he was probably talking about my nightmare. "Uh......yeah. I'm fine. Thanks for caring." I closed the door on him without another word and slumped against the wall, holding pieces of my brown hair in my hands.

What was wrong with me?

Why can't things just go back to normal?

Why was I so fucked up?

*******
The next few days consisted of Dad and I helping Miguel with his exercises so he could walk again. I tried to make it seem like I haven't slept in days but based on the bags under my eyes and my poor appearance, it kinda gave it away. Miguel was flat ready to go now. I had one of his crutches over my shoulder as he was carrying the other one. Dad was carrying his wheelchair. We all threw it in the trash and I high fived Miguel hugging him.

He was probably the only good thing in my life right now.

Fast forward to the next day, I sat on the couch with my eyes closed trying to catch up on the sleep I've been loosing. Miguel and Dad were trying to discuss ideas for their new dojo that I wasn't going to be joining.