𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟹:𝙸'𝙼 𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈, 𝙸 𝙳𝙸𝙳𝙽'𝚃 𝙺𝙽𝙾𝚆 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙿𝙸𝙲𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝙳𝙰𝚈

A lot has been happening in these past few days

A lot has been happening in these past few days. I started crying myself to sleep, my boyfriend dumped me, and I was back home with my dad. We started talking again like we normally did, yet it didn't feel the same for some reason. Robby was getting out soon, and you're damn right was going to go see him. I don't give a damn about Eli's opinion anymore. I sat in my sports bra and shorts as I ate my ice cream and watched some dumb slasher movie on my tv.

"Ok Ryleigh, that's enough with this depressed bullshit

"Ok Ryleigh, that's enough with this depressed bullshit. Get up!" Dad turned off my tv and I yelled out in protest. "Ryles, I get it. You miss your boy toy. But he's the one who broke up with you. You can't feel guilty about this!"

"But he was-"

"The love of your life? Yeah, you told me about a billion times since you got here. I know you're upset, but staying in your room crying isn't the answer. Get up." I sighed before rolling out of bed and looking around. My room really was a mess. I grabbed some empty wrappers and walked out of my room and froze in my spot, looking to see who was on the couch.

Miguel.

My jaw dropped and I didn't know what to say. Miguel looked up from his phone and his eyes met mine, and suddenly all the memories we shared together came back to me. My hand was over my mouth as I walked towards him, pulling him in for a tight hug. Miguel didn't push me away or say anything, he just hugged me back not wanting to let me go. Finally after a a minute or so we pulled away and I let out a laugh.

"This is probably the worst way for us to reunite. I look like shit." I joked, gesturing to me being in a sport bra and some shorts. He let out a laugh. "You look amazing, as always. You did cut your hair." His hands reached to touch my brown hair which was at my shoulders.

"Yep. Worst decision of my life." I sat down on the couch next to him. "I'm sorry I didn't write to you. Or try to call you or anything." I shook my head at him.

"No, Miggy you don't have to apologize. You didn't know. If you could, I'm pretty sure you would've written every day." Miguel nodded and I rested my head on his shoulder. We only just reunited, yet it felt as if I never left him. We talked, laughed and I've never felt any happier. I didn't even feel this way with Eli.