𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷𝟿: 𝙵𝙴𝚄𝙳𝚂. 𝙰𝚁𝙴. 𝙵𝙾𝚁. 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙴𝚂.

So after the best sleep over ever, Miguel and I decided to keep what happened between us

So after the best sleep over ever, Miguel and I decided to keep what happened between us. Dad wasn't going to know, because all hell would break loose if he did. Anyways, Miguel was at the Miyagi Do dojo with sam apparently, so I pretty much was alone. Well, dad was home but I didn't feel comfy talking to him because I would probably spill everything that happened when I was out.

I had a cut on my cheek that was going to turn into a scar soon enough and my eye was still a little black in blue. So here I was keeping myself locked in my room staring at Hawks contact.

I didn't know what the hell to do.

Turns out Hawk was never lying in the first place about the letters and the visit, but that doesn't automatically get rid of everything else he said to me. Plus the fact he's still hanging out with Alyssa concerns the hell out of me. I've been going strong staying away from Hawk and making it clear I want nothing to do with him.

The name calling.

The Instagram pictures.

The constant feeling of a failure whenever I think of our relationship. I can't run into Hawks arms again after he put me through all that. Anyways, I was a little pissed off Miguel was hanging out with Sam but then again it's their relationship and I can't really interfere since it's kind of none of my business.

"Hey. I'm going out." Dad opened my door and I turned to face him. He actually looked pretty decent so I smiled.

"Cool. Where to?" I questioned.

"Ali invited me out to lunch." I raised a brow at my dad. I forgot he was reconnecting with Ali again. It was nice they were talking, despite everything that happened in the past.

"Yeah well don't make Ali my step mom by the time your date is over." I joked. I was starting to become like myself again, which was improvement considering about a month ago I couldn't even mutter two words without crying.

"No, no, we're just going out as friends. You gonna be ok here all alone?" I shrugged and nodded.

"Nothing I haven't been through before. Although I suggest you stop by the store after your date, because the slim jims are all probably going to be gone." Dad chuckled and ruffled my hair making me whine in protest. I actually got out of bed to do it today.

"Alright but don't forget. You have therapy today. Last time you almost missed it."  I sighed, remembering my therapy. It was ok, since I finally had someone else to open my heart out too. The problem was my therapist was always snitching to my dad about my problems. Which is probably why he's so protective over me now.

"Fine. Go have fun. I'll be fine." Dad flashed me one more smile before my door closed and I heard the front door close as well. I let out a sigh before checking the time on my phone.

12:30. My therapy session was in about an hour so why not get a head start in getting ready. I let out a long groan/whine as I got out of bed. When my feet hit the cold floor I shivered and automatically wanted to climb back into bed. Yet I promised dad I wouldn't forget about my therapy session so I grabbed an outfit from my closet (image above) and made my way over to the bathroom. Last night I fell asleep early and forgot to shower so I'm making up for it right now. Fast forward to when I got out of the shower I got dressed and took out my blow dryer and flat iron so I could straighten out my hair. It had been a few more weeks and now my hair was past my shoulders which was a good thing because hopefully in a few more weeks my hair would be back to normal.