𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟼:𝚁𝚄𝙽𝙰𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝚁𝚈𝙻𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷

ROSE

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" I shouted loudly, my eyes flickering between both Johnny and Robby as they both finished explaining to me how Ryleigh mysteriously went missing in the middle of the night

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" I shouted loudly, my eyes flickering between both Johnny and Robby as they both finished explaining to me how Ryleigh mysteriously went missing in the middle of the night. Apparently she left a note, which explained absolutely nothing. My heart hammered in my chest as I thought about where Ryleigh could possibly be, only to come up with nothing. My brain somehow went absolutely blank, which never happened before. Ryleigh was so unpredictable at times that it was impossible to determine her next move.

"Yeah, uh, she said in her note that everything was suffocating." Robby spoke, glancing down at her letter before looking back towards both me and Tammy who stood leaned against the wall, our arms crossed. Suffocating? Ryleighs had some issues, yeah, but she's never described her life as....suffocating. Then again, the signs were pretty obvious. Loosing the tournament took a huge toll on Ryleigh, Crusher and Breaker making their grand return and Eli dumping her  must've sent her over to edge. This wasn't good. This wasn't good at all.

"This isn't the first time she pulled this bullshit," Johnny huffed, shaking his head rapidly. "She needs to bring her ass home. I'm tired of this."

Johnny did have a point. I've heard from numerous people that Ryleighs run away numerous times when shit got tough, which I didn't agree with at all. I've always been taught to face your problems headfirst, not run away. That was for cowards. Not that I'm calling Ryleigh a coward, I'm just stating that we need to get her the help she needs. But how can you help someone who's so stubborn you feel like pulling your hair out? I glanced over towards Tammy, hoping that she would be able to give her input on the situation. Instead, she was just silent. Well this was just terrific.

Part of me already knew who was the main culprit of this entire fiasco. Eli. No one else wanted to say it, but I knew the truth, and so did everyone else who was in denial. None of this would've ever happened if Eli didn't shatter her heart for about the billionth time. Ryleigh was happy, healthy even, before it all went to shit. God, just thinking about it made me angry. I quickly shook off the thoughts, focusing on the real problem at hand.

"So where could she be?" Tammy finally spoke up, raising a brow. I glanced towards the father and son duo as well, wanting to know their answer to this question.

"The last time she ran away she went to the beach," Johnny explained with a firm nod of his head. "But I already checked there and got nothing."

"I didn't find anything either," Robby added, sighing deeply. "I feel so stuck, like there's nothing I can do."

"There's always something we can do," I snapped, finally fed up with all of the whining and complaining. "Guys, this is why she ran off in the first place. Because none of us were here. We need to change that. We gotta find her."

"Yeah, but, how?" Johnny questioned. I honestly felt like punching him across the face for his stupidity. He was the father, which meant he was already supposed to have about a billion ways to get his daughter back. But no, instead he was acting like he didn't have a clue in the world as in what to do. Once more Tammy and I shared a look once more, knowing that we were going to have to take charge for about the millionth time. It was sad, considering that we've only known Ryleigh for half the time that Johnny and Robby they did. Hell, they were her family for gods sake. Robby's eyes met mine, and I could tell that there was a lot more he wanted to say at the moment. But I didn't want to hear about it. I couldn't hear about it, not when my friend was missing.