𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻𝟸:𝚅𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚂𝚆𝙴𝚁 (𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝙻𝙰𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚂𝙾 𝙸 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃)

I sat on the roof of my small apartment building, staring up at the sky as I occasionally sipped on my flask filled with alcohol

I sat on the roof of my small apartment building, staring up at the sky as I occasionally sipped on my flask filled with alcohol. For the last twenty minutes I had sat on the hot roof, trying to drink my life away to rid myself of the memories that plagued my brain. Memories like Eli, and the relationship that we used to have. How right about now I would be over at his place, laughing with him about old memories we shared throughout our freshmen year and how stupid we were back then. But instead I was all alone. Well, not anymore technically. Robby and Miguel were getting along now,v which meant I could go to the both of them if I ever had any issues. But their lives were going so good, and I couldn't bother them. There was also my dad, but it'd be a miracle if he understood half of what I was trying to say. God, this shit was so difficult it made me want to cry. Shit, I already was crying. The warm tears rolled down my cheeks, forcing me to huff and sit up. This was the second time some shit like this happened to me. The first was in the middle of the night when I was staring up at the ceiling and randomly burst out into tears. Weird, I know. But like I said, it was better for me to just figure it out myself rather than get people involved and burden them with my problems.

"Ryleigh!" Robby called, my brows furrowing before taking yet another sip from my flask and sitting up to look down at Robby who had a hand slapped over his eyes, trying to shield them from the sun. Standing beside him was Tammy and Rose, the both of them sharing confused glances with each other.

"What do you want?" I called back, placing a hand over my eyes as well. I already knew what he wanted, I just wanted to be that annoying sister.

Robby threw his hands up in the air, clearly frustrated. "Your friends are here, duh. Can you come down now? It's blazing and I wanna go back inside."

I playfully rolled my eyes, stuffing my basically empty flask inside of my hoodie pocket before climbing down from the roof. Robby grabbed onto both of my hands, making sure I didn't fall and snap my ankle in half. He then walked back inside the house, uttering something along the lines of how much of an idiot I was for deciding that climbing onto the roof was a good idea.

"Nice hangout spot." Tammy joked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear as she let out a small laugh.

"Yeah. Still white as hell though." Rose agreed, rubbing my back before leading me inside of the house. Per usual, we made our way inside of my room as Rose closed the door behind her.

"So what's the deal?" I asked Tammy, falling back on my bed and throwing a pillow at Rose who threw it right back at me seconds later. "You called saying how you had some news."

"I do," Tammy replied, opening up her backpack and pulling out a folder along with laptop. "It's kinda big, you guys."

"Will you just get to the point?" Rose huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I'm fucking burning in here."

"Yeah well, dad has yet to get the AC fixed, so sorry." I turned towards Tammy, raising a brow. "Continue."

"Thank you," Tammy nodded before opening up her laptop and turning it towards us so that Rose and I were able to see. "So I was just shooting the shit last night, looking up Alyssa. We know there's not much about her, since Kreese probably went to Silver who payed somebody to wipe Alyssa's records clean, which by the way, is super illegal. But we can find evidence on that later. What's important is that while doing some deep dive research, I found something. Something that Silver didn't wipe away. Take a look at this."