𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟸:𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴𝙳.....𝙷𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝙶𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝚂𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝚁𝚅𝙴𝙳 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂

I spent my time comforting Hawk and letting him know I wasn't going anywhere

I spent my time comforting Hawk and letting him know I wasn't going anywhere. Now it was time for my epic revenge plan. I finally pulled the final details together and was ready to make my move as soon as possible. No one would really notice, since everyone was too pissed at each other to realize I would most likely put a couple people in the hospital.

Or six feet under.

But that's besides the point!

The point is I've sat back for too long and watched Cobra Kai do whatever they wanted and it was about time I did something about it.

I currently pulled on my fingerless gloves and then tied my hair into a super tight ponytail. I couldn't risk it getting in the way when I had a lot to do.

"Where the hell are you going?" Dad asked causing me to freeze in my tracks. He looked at my outfit up and down (image above) before raising a brow.

"Costume party." I lied, applying a tight lipped smile.

"Costume party. And what are you supposed to be?"

"Rebel girl who doesn't listen to her parents."

"I'd ask more questions but I don't feel like arguing with you. Just be back by nine." Dad mumbled rubbing his temples. I checked the time on my phone to see it was half past 5. That was way more then enough time for my plan.

                            *******
First stop, my best buddy Alyssa Kreese. Normally she would stay a little bit after training to work a little bit more. So it was no surprise when I saw her in the back of Cobra Kai, pretty much assaulting the punching bag in front of her.

"I could smell you a mile away." She smirked continuing to punch the dummy without looking at me.

"Then I guess you know why I'm here."

"Course I do. You're here to get revenge for that sexy boyfriend of yours." My blood boiled as Alyssa flashed me that stupid grin again, and I dug my fingernails into my palm. Just a little while longer Ryles. Wait for the perfect time.

"Wow, how'd you know? You're like some psychic." I commented sarcastically walking closer to Alyssa. Alyssa however didn't back away from me or display any signs of fear. Instead she just chuckled.

"You like fighting for what's yours. Though, Hawk won't be yours for much longer when I show him what it's like to be with a real woman."

"Motherfucker!" I screamed punching Alyssa to the ground. She gasped from the impact and I grabbed a weight, pressing it on her leg causing her to scream in pain.

"Tell me what you did to Hawk. And if you lie I will shatter your fucking leg!" I screamed pressing the weight down onto Alyssa's leg causing her to scream in pain once more.

"I'm not saying shit." She gritted trying to hide the fact she was in pain. I just shook my head and stomped on her right knee where the weight wasn't was causing her to scream in pain again.