𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟻:𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙽𝙻𝚈 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

The last couple of days all I could think about was Robby and that bitch Alyssa who was setting him up for failure

The last couple of days all I could think about was Robby and that bitch Alyssa who was setting him up for failure. Robby never texted me, and I knew that he was an asshole but he also wasn't a liar. So there was only one other person I could think of.

Alyssa.

Alyssa and I haven't seen each other ever since the house fight and I prayed to god it would stay that way. I hated to admit that she scared me, because then it'll make me look weak. I've caught so many panic attacks and cried so many times because of her it was hard to keep count.

Plus she knew how to get under my skin and make me pissed off or emotional which was a powerful weapon. This time she must've been using Robby to get back at me. Which is bad, because she knows how much I care about Robby.

Today I sat between Hawk and Demetri as they were playing their nerd video games. They offered for me to join multiple times, but I kept saying no. I just needed to think about what to do next about this entire situation.

"Can you guys keep it down? I'm trying to think." I snapped as the two boys were being obnoxiously loud.

"Whats up?" Hawk asked as he paused the game. I sat up and sighed, holding my head on my hands.

"You remember Alyssa?"

"How could I not? We saw her a couple weeks ago." He replied.

"She's back. And using Robby to get to me. Check this out." I handed Hawk my phone and Demetri looked it over as well, his brows furrowed.

"Uh, am I missing something? Who the hell is Alyssa?"

"The ginger one with the freckles." I explained.

"Ah, her. I must admit she did kick my ass last time we fought."

"Shocker." I commented before taking the phone back from Hawk.

"What, that looks like Robby texted you. Not Alyssa."

"No, you don't get it. When I went to see Robby-"

"You went to see Robby?" Both boys yelled at the same time causing me to throw a pillow.

"That's what the message says, doesn't it? Anyways, I went to go see Robby. He said he never sent the message. My theory is Alyssa took his phone and sent that message."

"So maybe she did. Why would she do that though?" Demetri questioned.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm also trying to figure out what I should do about her."

"I don't know, Ryles. You two have drama that you'll probably never solve. She's just trying to rile you up. Ignore her." Demetri suggested. I nodded, taking the thought into consideration.

"Or kick her ass." Hawk added and both me and Demetri glared at him.

"Violence isn't the solution to everything, Eli."