𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟷:𝙸 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄

My mind was going a million miles an hour

My mind was going a million miles an hour. I was so furious and hostile I didn't even have time to think and let my thoughts pass.

Cobra Kai hurt my boyfriend.

She hurt my boyfriend. Probably had her slimy hands all over him. He must've been so scared. It made me sick how Alyssa took it this far. She only had problems with me. Why involve Hawk in it?

Tory, Robby and the others weren't too far behind either.

Robby.

I can't believe he was so desperate to fit in with Cobra Kai he'd go as far to do something like this. That stupid asshole.

At the same time, I felt horrible. I took off without even checking in on Hawk to see how he was doing. Demetri was checking in though, and he said he was doing much better.

But asking for me.

I knew I couldn't show up on level 1,000 and blow up on him. He was on edge already as is. What I needed was a plan. A plan of revenge against Cobra Kai that would catch them so off guard it would make their heads spin. I already had one forming in my mind, but I just needed to figure out how I would take action. It would also probably get me thrown back in juvie, but I didn't care.

As long as I could assure Hawks safety, that's all that mattered. Call me dramatic if you may, but when you have some crazed girl targeting the one you love you'd be a little on edge and going crazy as well.

A loud knock on my door snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Not now Miggy." I called closing my notebook which held my plan for Cobra Kai.

"Ryles, open the door." He sighed and I knew I couldn't resist. I slowly walked over to open the door revealing Miguel holding up a bag of Doritos. I grinned and let him walk into my room, and he took his spot on my bed.

"Dad told you to come and check on me, didn't he?" I asked closing the door and moving to lay next to him.

"Maybe he did. Maybe he didn't. It's just you've been locked in your room since forever he's been starting to get worried." Miguel replied causing me to scoff. Dad had the worse habit of sending Miguel to do his dirty work.

"I can't get the look on Hawks face that night out of my head. It was like, his confidence faded from his eyes. And he looked so scared. It fucking sucked!" I yelled throwing my pillow off my bed. Miguel flinched back before looking back at me.

"I can't either. But the way you ran off that night, it scared me."

"I was furious. I couldn't stand the thought of Alyssa touching him and doing that. I wanted revenge. I still do, and I'm thinking of how."

"Ryles, revenge is not the answer." Miguel tried to reason and I shook my head.

"Bullshit! Tell me you don't want revenge on Robby!" I yelled. When Miguel remained silent, I turned to lay on my side.