𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺𝟽:𝙰 𝙱𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙳𝙾𝚆𝙽 (𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚄𝙶𝙷)

TW:MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDERS

"Tammy, what're you doing?" Rose asked as she noticed the girl rummaging around in her kitchen

"Tammy, what're you doing?" Rose asked as she noticed the girl rummaging around in her kitchen. Currently the three of us were all hanging out at Roses' place for a girls day.

"I'm making tea for us. Moon made me some the other day and it changed my life." Tammy replied.

"I haven't drank tea since I got strep throat in the eighth grade." Rose mentioned, letting out a small scoff afterwards. I was never that big on tea either, thinking it was for old people. But then Moon made me some and I fell in love.

"So uh, you two getting serious?" I asked Tammy, raising a brow.

Tammy simply shrugged. "I guess. We only kissed once though. Moon says she wants to take it slow."

"Take it slow? Wasn't she all over you at prom though?"

"That's the thing!" Tammy let out a sigh before falling back on the couch. "I'm so confused."

"It's your first relationship, Tam," I told her, finally looking up from my phone. "It's gonna be a little confusing at first. But you guys are gonna work it out. I know it."

Tammy only nodded, chipping at the nails on her fingers. I frowned, letting out a small sigh. Tammy was desperate for love, for someone to hold her and kiss her and do all the shit that couples do. Being in juvie, you get a little lonely after a while. So to have Moon say they wanna take things slow was messing with Tammy, anyone could tell.

Rose was scrolling through her phone, not paying any attention to the situation at hand. I kicked her leg to gain her attention, causing her to look up from her phone.

"How's it going with you and Demetri?" I asked. I figured if Tammy was ranting about Moon we could all talk about our partners.

"It's going," Rose shrugged. "He's a nerd."

"Yeah, but he's your nerd." Tammy teased, wiggling her eyebrows at Rose who rolled her eyes.

"I guess. He says he has a surprise for my birthday, but I don't know what it's gonna be."

"Oh my god. Your birthdays coming up? Why didn't you say anything?" I squealed, sitting up.

"Uh, because the topic of birthdays never came up. It's August 21st."

Tammy and I shared a look, already knowing we had to do special for Roses' birthday. She had stuck through our sides through the worst of the worst, and we had to return the favor.

"Let's go shopping." Tammy blurted, shooting up from her seat on the couch.

I furrowed my brows in confusion. "What?"

"It's summer, none of us have any bathrobe suits, now would be a perfect time to go out!"

"You got shopping money?" Rose scoffed with me nodding in agreement. Tammy pulled out a whole bunch of twenty dollar bills and slammed them on the table causing my jaw to drop.