𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸𝟿:𝙼𝙾𝚅𝙸𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙾𝚁 𝙺𝙰𝚁𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃?

It had been about a week since I visited Rose and Tammy and caught Hawk up on the whole situation with Alyssa

It had been about a week since I visited Rose and Tammy and caught Hawk up on the whole situation with Alyssa. I felt horrible for dragging Hawk into my bullshit, but he reminded me that my bullshit was his bullshit, and he would have my back no matter what.

Anyways, today we were all back in school. I realized that the middle school would be coming here to give the little kids a tour of the school.

"Ryleigh!" A voice called causing me to turn around. Kenny stood there, in his Cobra Kai shirt. This was horrible timing. If anyone saw I was talking with a Cobra, they would see me as some traitor. And I couldn't risk that. Then again I couldn't just ignore him. So I walked over and glanced around, making sure no one was watching.

"Hi, Kenny. You like the school?" I awkwardly asked, as I kept looking around. Kenny nodded and I glanced at his shirt noticing there was yogurt on it.

"You know you got yogurt on that right?"

"Yeah. I was on my way to the bathroom when I saw you. I guess I'll go now." I nodded and watched as Kenny walked off, before walking over to my locker. It was right next to Hawks locker, which gave me an advantage because we got to talk to each other longer.

Speak of the devil.

"Ryles!" He yelled racing over to me. I turned to face him, a smile immediately appearing on my face. He pulled me close and kissed me, before pulling away to catch his breath.

"You'll never believe what happened in the bathroom." He mentioned smirking. I furrowed my brows at that statement.

"Gross dude. No one wants to know what happened in the bathroom."

"You're disgusting. Anyways, Nate and Bert were in the bathroom when this Cobra kid comes in. A fight was about to break out so I slammed the kid against the wall and told him to quit while he could."

Oh shit.

That kid could've been Kenny. It would've made sense. After all, I did see him just go in the bathroom.

"You ok?" Hawk questioned noticing how my face immediately fell. I tried to straighten up and grin again, but it still didn't look the same.

"Yeah."

"Oh, your face literally fell for a second. You know the kid or something?"

"No," I scoffed, immediately growing defensive. I hated lying like this, but if Hawk or any of the Cobras knew I was training Kenny, everything would fall apart. All hell would break loose. And I couldn't risk that.

"Oh. Anyways, enough about Cobra Kai. There's this movie night shit tonight and—and I was hoping we could go together. Everyone else is gonna be there too."

I smiled softly and nodded causing Hawks face to brighten up.

"Great! I'll pick you up later."

"Sure." I muttered before pecking his lips and walking off. From the corner of my eye I saw Kenny standing alone, looking sad as shit. I felt horrible, but after what went down in the bathroom everyone was on high alert. His eyes met mine, and instead of talking to him I just gave him a head nod.