1: The Kangs

Irene and Seulgi have been married for almost a year now. They have a fraternal twin daughter named Sooyoung and Yerim who were now 4 years old.

Seulgi manages their big company as the CEO. She's so busy on her work but always make a time for her wife and her kids. She is a playful type of boss and strict when it comes to work but her wife is so intimidating that's why no one dares go near to their boss especially female employees.

She only had one wish for now, to have another baby hoping for a baby boy since the twins were already 4 years old but that wish is so hard for Irene to give because Yeri always crying and threatening her to leave their house as if she can if another baby will come and she's not her Dada's baby anymore.

After her meeting to the investor, she hurriedly drive her way home. Before she go home, she went first to a café to buy cupcakes that her two beloved daughters' requested. Even her wife told her that don't spoil the kids, she still granted their wishes when the two show their puppy face that can get anything.

Seulgi's POV

I parked my car on the garage as I heard screams inside the house. Probably my daughters know that I arrived. As I open the door, two little girl running to me and asking to carry them.

I carry the two of them and kiss their foreheads "Did you two miss Dada that much? or.." I paused and say in a low voice "..or because I have the cupcakes on me?" if my wife can hear it, for sure she will kill me.

They were about to celebrate when I continue to speak "Don't shout or celebrate, mommy will hear us and you'll not eat the cupcakes I bought." the two of them covered their mouth to shut up "Behave okay? Let's go to mommy, where is she?" I asked the two.

"Kitchen" they said in unison "Mommy is cooking Dada." Joy continues and three of us go to the kitchen while I'm carrying this two. My gosh! why this two are so heavy, what type of foods that Irene fed to them.

I saw my beautiful wife cooking. Since this two are in good mood, they won't mind us if we are having a moment. I let them play as I made my way to my queen.

I put my hands on her waist that made her flinched a little and sniff her neck "I miss you, love." I kiss her cheek then she turn around to face me.

"I miss you too, baby bear. How's work?" she loosen a bit my necktie and peck on my lips.

"As usual, it was okay. I have a meeting earlier to the new possible investors." she turnoff the stove and I go to the kitchen counter.

"Hmm good. Can you help me to bring this on the table, the two must hungry now." she ask me for help that I gladly did. She don't want anyone of us to be hungry especially the kids.

We are now settled on the table, the kids are on their high chair. Before Irene take her sit, she remove first my coat.. what a caring wife. She started to feed Yeri because she can't still eat on her own unlike Joy who is happily munching her foods.

"Love, are you busy tomorrow? can you give us a ride, we'll go to mom's house." Irene ask me without looking at me.

"Mommy we will go to grandma tomorrow?" Sooyoung ask Irene cheerfully.

My wife smiled "Yes baby, grandma said they miss you two so much so we will visit her tomorrow." Irene answered our daughter softly and give a spoonful of food to Yeri.

"Yeah sure, what time?" I butt in.

"Maybe 9:30 AM, aren't you busy?" she asked me. I'm always driving for them, she knows how to drive but I told her not to drive when she's with the kids. It's not that I didn't trust her but the distraction doing of this two while driving was my worry which she agreed knowing her daughters.

"It's okay, I don't have full schedule tomorrow I think." I replied and she just hum.

We finished our dinner and we're here now to our room. But before that, I put the forgotten cupcakes on the fridge. Actually the kids had their own room but they want to sleep with us.

I'm on the bathroom doing shower, I can hear Irene's voice maybe the two was bickering or fighting again earlier because I hear Irene's stern voice..

I went out from the bathroom with PJs I'm right, the two is pouting and hugging each other. I sit on the bed then Yeri got up and hug me.

"Dada can we sleep here?" Joy asked me. I call her Joy as her nickname because she keeps smiling and made us smile or laugh when we had a bad day or bad mood when she was a baby.

"Of course baby, you and your sister are always welcome here." I kiss the tip of her nose and we lay our bodies on the bed.

"Mommy I want milk..." Yeri whined, as Irene being a caring mom, the two bottles of milk were ready. She handed Yeri one and start to drink to that plastic nipple and handed the other one to Joy.

Irene wants our daughter to be healthy. She's doesn't want to stop the twins to drink their milk. She's so protective and health conscious type of mother to her child, so the kids don't get sick easily.

"Love, Sooyoung and Yeri were 4 years old now don't you thi-" I told her this for the nth time. I was hoping for a baby boy but she keeps refusing and telling how it can affect Yeri.

"Seul not that again. Let's sleep now." she simply said and lean forward to give me a kiss. I've been requesting it to her for almost 1 year now but she's always refusing, she even don't allow me to touch her for almost half a year, but who am I to argue, right? so I just said okay for leaving me sexually frustrated.

--

I love Wendy💙