23: Baby

Lisa's POV

"Mommy I don't want to stay there with Grandpa.." Leo is crying because we will go to an event without him

He is hugging Jennie's legs. We are both prepared and ready to go but our son didn't let us go.

My wife got down to meet Leo's level "Even mommy wants you to go with us.. still no baby.." she pampers Leo's cheeks with kisses and there's so many kiss mark on it.

"Babies aren't allowed there Leo." I said because 5 minutes more we are going to be late.

"W-why?" he asked in sobs. We stayed in silence while he's still crying "Just leave me here with Kuku, I will play with him instead." Leo said sternly as if we are threatened.

Jennie sighed then look at me. She wants to go Leo with us but I said no because he will be bored there.

"Fine.." Leo's eyes lit up "Just promise me you will be good boy there." he nods then wipes his tears.

My wife smiles, I know she's happy too, what a duo!

Two of them hurriedly go upstairs giggling to change Leo's clothes.

Leo Manoban's outfit. How handsome my baby is. We're already late so we hurriedly ride on the car.

 We're already late so we hurriedly ride on the car

Moonbyul's POV

Happiness is just understatement when Yongsun told me that she's pregnant. Of course I announced it on our groupchat since we can't meet as a group. By the way, she's 4 months pregnant now and I heard from Lisa that Jennie is 1 month and 3 weeks pregnant now, and I'm imagining if Irene is pregnant too.. what a chaos it is when we're on vacation knowing what attitude of them have had. Speaking of that most anticipated vacation of the century hahaha kidding, I'm so excited and it is next week!

But before that, I'm here at our company's annual event with my pregnant woman beside me. There's so many businessman and businesswoman here with their formal attires as usual.

"I am watching you Moon Byul Yi! Understand?!" that was my wife, her tone is scary but she's smiling.

I gulped "Y-yes b-babe." I know what she's talking about. Don't look to the models, just look on the clothes they're wearing. Just don't self, okay?

I hope I will not receiving punishment after this night from my scary wife, help me God Jihyo!

After chitchatting and talking to some
businessmen, I hear Leo calling me. He runs to me then I carry him.

I kiss his cheeks many times "Wow, you're so handsome like your dada." he pouts, he doesn't want to say that he looks like Lisa hahaha. Solar and I greet Lisa and Jennie.

"Irene unnie and Nayeon aren't here yet?" Jennie asked my wife while Lisa and I are busy teasing Leo haha.

"Irene texted me they will come any minute together with Nayeon and Jeong." Solar answered then two of them continue or should I say judging every girls' attire. I will be expecting more if four of them are together, I exclude Rosé because she's indeed a good person, a human bible, and a kindhearted one.

Minutes later after the program started, we saw Wendy, Chu and Rosé with their formal attire then we saw the Kangs together Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

--

All of them were settled in one table. While Irene, Jennie, Solar, Nayeon and even Rosé are busy gossiping and judging every female guests' attire, there partners and Wendy are busy teasing each other again, nothing new.

On the other hand, the kids are busy in their own world too.

"Wow Leo you're so handsome!" Joy exclaimed when he saw Leo.

"Am I?" Leo asked.

Sooyoung nodded "Yes! You are so cute too!" she flashed a wide smile.

Leo flash her gummy smile too like her mommy Jen "Thank you noona! You are so pretty too and Yeri noona!" he giggles.

Yeri turn her head because she heard her name was mentioned "Thank you." she said and Seulgi fix Yeri's position in her lap.

"Noona, mommy said I am going to be a big brother!" he claps as he won.

Sooyoung and Yerim widen their eyes because they don't know yet that their Mama Jen is pregnant.

"Where's the baby?" Yeri asked then she looked at Jennie if she's holding a baby but there's none.

"Yeah, where is the baby?" Sooyoung secondly asked.

Leo put his small fingers on his chin to think an answer for his Noonas question "I don't know, mommy only said that I am going to be a big brother." he smiled quickly.

Three of them became silent for a while when Joy speaks again.

"Maybe Mama Jen forgot the baby on the refrigerator!" Yeri and Leo's eyes became big.

Yeri shook her head couple of times "No unnie! the baby will be frozen there, right Leo?"she asked.

Leo shrugged his shoulder then pout then sigh as if he's tired on his life.

Yeri shook her head again then sigh and look to her unnie "Sooyoung unnie, your idea is absurd!" she hissed "How Mama Jen put the baby on the refrigerator and then she will forget?" she uttered, Sooyoung and Leo thinks for a seconds "Mama Jen isn't forget things easily." she added.

Leo bob his head "Yes, mommy has a good memory. Maybe Dada who forgot the baby there!" he exclaimed then cross his arms.

"Okay!" said by Sooyoung who's in deep thoughts since then give in.

"Tell it to Mama Jen Leo." Yeri suggested that her cousin obeyed obediently.

Leo got up from Jisoo's lap then walk to her Mommy Jennie to tell their conversation. A minute later, loud laughs came from the ladies were heard then Leo just back to Jisoo's lap because he's contented now that he told their agenda to his Mommy.

"I told Mommy!" Leo said then smile.

--

Annyeeeeooooooonnnnggggggg!!!

-Y