46: Odd

Wendy's POV

I am thankful at the same time not for being an idol.

Like, yeah I'm that well-known. Receiving an endless love and support from fans, but I wonder how my friends felt though they're kind of popular in our college too, I'm thinking how it felt to walk freely at the park without anyone noticing or knowing you.

I like that feeling. I miss that feeling.

Anyways, I can't do anything besides I want this kind of lifestyle.

Move on.

"Overthinking isn't good." somene said to... me? I guess.

I look at that person and seeing her smiling on me. She's cute, in fairness.

"Nah, just thinking, without 'over' in the beginning of the word." I replied with a chuckle.

"Ooh. That's better than I guess." her smile is wider this time.

I look at her confused. Why the hell she's sitting opposite with me in this table while there's so many vacant?

Not that I don't like it, just curious.

"Ahmm.. I'm just curious tho, why are you sitting with me.. here?" I asked.

"Look around..." she told me so I did "Where do you want me to sit, hm?" she smiles without revealing her teeth.

Nice. I didn't expect that.

"Hmmm..." I'm collecting my thoughts in my mind to deliver using my tongue when she stand up all of a sudden.

"I'll just go when I receive my order. Maybe you want to be alone, I understand." she reasons.

The fuck you're doing Seungwan. Be gentlewoman not the opposite one.

"No no no no! I m-meant..." the hell I'm stuttering. "You can... you c-can sit here w-with me.. ah... I don't mind, yeah.. ha-ha, I don't mind." I assured.

What's happening to me?

"Is that so?" she asked and I nod "Thank you." and she sit again.

"It's okay."

"By the way, I am Eunji. You are?" she extended her hand.

It's surprising that she didn't notice me but it's good tho.

"S-seungwan." and I grab hers, I meant her hand and do a handshake.

Irene's POV

Today is saturday but Seulgi said she will go to the office because she needs to finish something so I let her, even Yerim will ask me why Seulgi is in the office again.

Jennie and I busied ourselves by gardening while the kids are playing inside.

Winter informed me that she will find apartment for our mother because she will go home here. I don't know what's her reasons but she said, she'll stay here in Korea for good.

We're busy talking and laughing about something when I noticed Jimin(Karina's birth name) standing and leaning her body sideways on the door, looks like she lost a million dollar.

"Hey baby, are you okay?" Irene calls her eldest.

Karina always feel embarrassed and makes her cringe whenever her mom calls her that.

"I'm not a baby anymore, mom." she whines.

Irene just laugh hysterically in her seeing her eldest whining because of the word 'baby'.

"Okay, I will not call you again with that... baby." she laughs again when she saw Karina pouts.

"Whatever." Karina whispers "I want to tell you something later... scratch that, I need to tell that to you." she said seriously.

Irene nodded before Karina go back inside.

"She looks like something bothering on her." Jennie speaks out of the blue.

"I noticed that too." Irene pick the dried leaf that still attached in the stem.

"What do you think it is, unnie?"

"I don't know. I'm busy these days being attentive to Sooyoung because you know.. she's sick last last night, so I didn't have a chance to talk a lot with Nana."

"By the way, remember when the night Seulgi's childhood friend was here?" Jennie pause and Irene signalled her to continue "I overheard she and aunty were talking seriously, but I didn't hear any. I just woke up that time and I just went down to drink some water." Jennie spilled.

Irene bit her lower lip and think.

"You know.. I don't want to overthink because it will give us stress, Jen... but when Krystal visits here, not that I dislike it, but something odd happens. Like weird." Irene shared.

"Don't tell me you are threaten by Krystal's presence? Don't tell me you're jealous on Seulgi's friend?" Jennie asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"What? No! Seulgi will never cheat on me neither I." Irene smiling proudly.

"I know, I know." Jennie caress her bit bigger bump than Irene's.

Karina told Irene what she need to say after Irene fed the twins.

Seulgi's POV

Sucks that paperworks, it drains my energy. Thankfully, I finished that before the clock hits 4 o'clock or else, Yeri will hit me using her baseball bat for not going home with the time she set to me to go home.

"Dadaaaaaa!" speaking of my energy booster, here she is.

"Hello..." I pick her up and sit in the couch.

Oh my gosh, my back hurts so bad.

"Sooyoung unnie is crying and I didn't fought with her. She's just crying." Yeri hugs my neck and whisper that to me.

"Why?"

"I don't know." I can feel her pouting because of her voice.

"Come on, let's ask her." and both of us went to her and Joy's shared bedroom.

Slowly, Seulgi walks while carrying her youngest to Joy's bed where the latter is sitting, hugging her knees—crying.

"Hey baby, why are you crying?" Seulgi reach Joy's hands but the latter shove it away.

"You're not mad at me, right unnie?" Yeri is the verge of crying too. She suddenly feel bad because of the thought that she did something bad that made her sister cry.

A minute have passed, only the sniffs and Joy's hiccups can be heard.

So, Seulgi ask again. Aiming this time her daughter will answer and tell her what's the reason of her tears.

"Sooyoung-ah.. tell it to me, tell it to us. Why are you crying, baby?"

Seulgi and Yerim fliched when they hear Joy shouts,

"I HATE YOU DADAAAA! YOU KISSED AUNTY KRYSTAL!"

i don't have time to edit this, so errors are expected. i'm busy in school.

-Y