19: Shooter

Irene's POV

I suddenly woke up and then remembered what happened awhile ago. Suho harassed me. It's okay for me if I'm the only one he hurts but he even shouted my daughter that scared her. Hurting me again and again is okay and I can take it but if my daughters were involved, it's a different topic. Never in my life I will let someone shout or hurt my kids. No one. He will pay for this!

I sit up on the bed and check my surroundings, I'm here on our bedroom. There I saw Seulgi sitting on the couch massaging her temple with her eyes closed. I got up then walk where she's sitting.

Seulgi somewhat noticed my presence when I sit beside her and wrap my arms on her waist "Are you okay now?" she softly asked then I nod.

We stay hugging for a moment "I'm alright, how's the kids? is Sooyoung okay? she's so scared and crying when Suho shouted at her." she's rubbing my arms.

She sigh "Joy is a brave and strong kid, she will be okay don't worry, I'm here to protect you three. No one will do that again." hearing those made me sigh in relief.

I sniff her and she's smell like.. like blood. I release myself from her embrace then check her face. Since she's covering her face earlier with her hands, I didn't notice the blood stains, cuts, and bruises on her face.

Tracing the cuts on her face using my fingers, she's moving a bit maybe because it's painful "Clean yourself first, go to shower while I'm checking the twins and look for our first aid kit here." she gave a warm smile.

She stand up and walk to the bathroom like a zombie. Her body is in pain I know. I saw her and Suho beating each other that's why.

I notice that my clothes changed maybe Seulgi change this. When I hear the water flowing then I got out on our room then go to the twin's room.

Yerim is sleeping with her back facing me but Sooyoung's state made my heart broke in million pieces. She's sitting on her bed hugging her knees crying silently. She's so young to experience this traumatic incident. Even she's a brave and strong kid we know, she's still a kid. She's so fragile that's why I'm setting them first before anyone else not to get hurt.

I sit beside her and hug her then she burst out crying "Ssshh.. don't cry.. it's okay, okay? mommy's here now." I comforted her.

She's crying so I stroke her back to make her calm down. Sooyoung release herself from me then look up "Are you okay now mommy? was Dada brought the bad guy to the police?" with hiccups she asked that.

I nod and peck her lips "Mommy is okay now and Dada brought the bad guy to the police.." she's wiping her tears using her small hands ".. Mommy will be more okay if Sooyoungie will stop crying and saying she's okay too." I don't want to see her either Yeri in this state.

Joy give me her two thumbs up remark then flash her wide smile and two of giggles when we heard her stomach growling.

"Someone's hungry." I said that and two of us laugh so loud.

But then while we're busy laughing, I hear another little girl whimpering and crying because of the noise we made.. and that was Yerimie.

"We're laughing too loud baby hahaha.. Yeri woke up because of us." I giggly said to Joy then I got up to pick up this crying baby. Carrying Yeri who were so heavy, she's even heavier to Sooyoung, I sway my hips then kiss her temple multiple times "Sorry if mommy and Joy unnie is so loud.. are you hungry?" she stopped crying once I carried her then play with my hair, it's her hobby tho.

She nods then rest her head on the crook of my neck, sniffing it. She got that from Seulgi, sniffing my neck if I'm near or hugging them.

Sooyoung staring at me smiling, maybe she's making sure by herself if I'm truly okay or not. And then we saw Seulgi, she walks to where Joy is sitting.

She made Joy sit on her lap facing her "Is my baby okay? you don't have to worry, Dada brought that bad guy to the police." Seulgi assured Joy and the latter nods.

After hearing Seulgi's voice, Yeri immediately switched her gaze to Seulgi and Joy.. this kid, I'm carrying her yet she's longing for her Dada.

The two got up with Seulgi carrying our first born, she somewhat notice that Yeri is looking at her since then. She walks to approach us then Yeri offering her arms for Seulgi to carry her then Seulgi get Yerim from me. So basically, she's carrying the twins who were weight isn't a joke.

"How can you do that?" I asked in confusion, who's not be confused, eh? seeing her thin figure carrying this two heavy babies right?

Seulgi wiggles her eyebrows "I can carry my wife to bed why not my kids?" this bear!

I rolled my eyes as we made our way to the dining room to eat for our dinner. We found Jennie feeding her son there and she even cooked for us.

After Leo ate, he and Seulgi played in the living room while four of us talking about girl stuff. I can see that Seulgi really wants to have a son.

"Unnie.. I remember that I have something to tell you.." Jennie said helping me to feed the twins. I responded by just humming "..I'm pregnant." she stated happily.

Leo is only one year old yet he will be a big brother now? aish! but yeah I'm still happy for her and Lisa tho.

I'm about to say something when someone shouted as we hear footsteps going to us.

"You what?" that was my hubby, we're far from her yet she still heard it.

"I am pregnant bear!" Jennie uttered

I'm busy chewing the food inside my mouth when Seulgi said "Lisa is shooter ah." and she smirk made me choke and cough several times.

She just left Jennie blushing, and me coughing. This horny bear, if I don't love you, I will choke you to death!

--

Stream Joy's "안녕/Hello"

-Y