26: Plan

Irene's POV

"AAAHHHH!! DADAAAA MOMMMYYYYY!!"

My wonderful sleep was disturbed by that loud scream came from Yerim. I jolted up when I heard her and hurriedly get off from the bed and go to their room right beside ours.

"What is that?" I asked her as soon as I entered their room

Yerim sobs and quickly run to me "Mommy there.. there is.. c-cockroach.." she pointed her pillow where the cockroach is.

I set her aside then told her to find an armor to fight this cockroach because we will be having a fight of the century, she handed me the dustpan. Actually, I'm not scared in cockroach, it's Seulgi who were scared then I remember one time that she fainted because of it.

Flashback...

"Love can you bring our laundry here for me to sort, I will just nurse the twins." I said to her before dashing off to the hungry babies waiting for me.

Sooyoung and Yerim were 2 months old now and I still breastfeeding them because my mom told me that don't feed them formula until they 6 months old.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!!" I hear Seulgi screaming while I'm nursing Yerim.

She's so loud I swear that can Sooyoung wake up.

"Yah!" I whispered shout because Yeri is sleepy now "I will kill you if the twins wake up and cry!" she gulped.

Seulgi bit her lips then quietly walk and sit beside me.

"Joohyun-ah.." she whined.

"What? Why are screaming down there?" I said annoyed. Actually I'm so tired taking care of them and it's like Seulgi is my youngest child because of how childish she is.

"There's.. I ahm.. d-down the--" I am getting impatient so I cut her off.

"What?!" I hissed, of course still in a low tone.

She closed her eyes, purse her lips and breathe deeply "There's cockroach at the laundry basket.." she said like a whisper.

I don't know how should I react, the Kang Seulgi with so many fangirls, good at everything and look cool was scared in cockroach?

I burst out on laughter and she looked so puzzled. I laugh at her so loud that made Sooyoung whimper so I quickly tap her butt still carrying Yeri. Even it so hard, I hold my laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" my babybear asked and look so curious.

I placed Yeri beside her unnie on the crib then go to my cute wife.

"You know I love you right?" she nods with furrowed eyebrows "But I can't help to laugh, Seulgi it was just a cockroach hahahahaha!" I drag her to go downstairs.

She's glaring at me while we're going down "Yah! It's cockroach, it can kill you and maybe eat you!" she scoffed.

"What?! hahaha." I said in disbelief.

She explains how cockroach can kill you and the theory that even humans extinct the cockroaches were still be alive.

One by one I check the clothes when it flies.

"Yaaaaahhhhh!!!"

"What the fuck?!"

"Shiiiitttt!!"

That was Seulgi screaming and running around like a brat because it keeps following her. I was laughing a mess but I stopped when she suddenly passed out.

End of Flashback..

"Mommy it's dead now." I snapped out when Yerimie suddenly cheered.

My eyes widen when I saw her pick the cockroach. She's smiling happily showing me what she's holding and something popped up on my mind.

Few minutes later..

"Let's go baby, maybe unnie and dada waiting for us downstairs." I winked at Yeri then she did the same.

--

Irene carrying Yeri went downstairs and noticed that the two isn't there because usually when Seulgi and Sooyoung were together, it would be a chaos, full of bickering and teasing in each other.

"Where are they?" Irene mumbled but loud enough for Yeri to hear.

The little girl let go on Irene then check where their car usually parked.

"Mommy, dada's car wasn't here." she shouted then run back to her mother pouting "Dada didn't bring me with her." she added sadly.

Irene smirk, she's on the mood to annoy her bear today "Hey Yerim-ah.." her daughter look up to her "Dada leave without you right?" Yerim nodded "If I were you.. I will not be sad there, I will get my revenge." she smirked.

Yeri look at her mom puzzled "What do you mean, mommy?" she sit beside Irene.

"Your dada is scared in cockroach, give it to her later hahaha." she spilled her evil plan to her daughter.

"But dada said she's not scared of anything because she's Kang Seulgi." Yeri replied innocently. "You're so full of yourself Kang!" Irene thought.

"You believe in her?" she bitchy asked her daughter and Yeri nodded "Listen to me okay? You're dada acting so cool in front of you but she's not." she destroyed Seulgi's image on her daughter's mind.

After minutes of arguing, Yeri finally give in. She agreed to her mom's evil plan to her dada well Irene mentally celebrating.

Seulgi's POV

I parked the car and unbuckled Sooyoung's seatbelt. Two of us carrying two paperbags of takeouts.

"Babyyyyyyy!!" my wife squealed when she saw us. She's really sweet as day goes by, I love it.

Yeri hugs my legs then helps her unnie to bring the food on the living room.

"Goodmorning." I kiss her lips and hug her sideways "Sooyoungie requested to eat breakfast outside since two of you still sleeping earlier, two of us go." I added.

"I love you." out of the blue she said while smiling like an idiot.

I was about to say something when Yeri called me.

"Why baby?" she run to me then I carry her "What is it? a gift?" I asked because she gave me the small box she's holding "Thank you my love." I kissed her cheeks.

"Mommy carry me.." Yerim said so I gave her to Joohyun "Dada open it!" she excitedly told me.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion because how on earth early this morning Yerimie have a gift for me. Then I open it when I jumped and screamed on top of my lungs.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!" that was all I heard before everything went black.

Joohyun! I know it was you who planned it! Wait for my turn!

-

How are you guys? I'm just busy this last 2 weeks on the mountain of schoolworks.

Oh by the way, I saw the news Momo and Heechul broke up. Is that true?😭

-Y