24: Annoying

Someone's POV

After I got back from Australia 2 months ago, one of my friend who coincidentally Byul's business partner invited me and besides I'm kinda close with Solar unnie. There's so many memories I left here. I miss Korea so bad. I miss living here.

My friend invited me here. Besides, this country is my homeland, everything feels so nostalgic. Hoping that I will see her as soon as possible to catch up things. I miss her so much. I miss you Seul, I'm back now.

Seulgi's POV

Since all of us are seated together, it is indeed chaos hahaha just kidding. Currently, it's 7:15 in the evening and the fashion show will start by 8:00 PM and now there's an celebration on Moon&Sun Clothing's success.

While Byul's dad saying his speech, Yeri is busy watching 'Bubble Guppies' using my phone.

I took a glance to Sooyoung beside Wendy who are busy on their own. Then I check my wife who look so pale, oh, I mean who look more pale than usual.

"Are you okay?" I whisper on her ear.

She nods then lean on my shoulder "I'm okay.. it's just that I'm dizzy.. a bit." she smiled at me then place her hand on my thigh.

Irene holds Yeri's cheek then pinch it that made Yeri glare at her. They're always like this, I swear!

Yeri look up to me as if she's saying that her mommy is annoying her again then this my teasing wife just stick out her tongue to tease her more.

"Love.." I whine then she just laugh at me.

Irene then hug me sideways "Dada is mine Yerimie.." she tease Yeri more.

Yeri just rolled her eyes then got back to her business because she knew that Irene is just messing with her.

"Hahaha sorry baby, I love you." Irene said then kissing Yeri's cheek or should I say biting it that made her irritated.

I swear! Joohyun is driving me crazy, literally. It was like her behavior is more childish than the twins.

"Love!" I hissed.

She looks at me then raise her right eyebrow as if she didn't do anything "What?" she asked.

I sighed "Please don't annoy Yeri, not now please." I softly said.

Then she smiles "Okay." she shortly replied.

"Are you sure you're okay? You are acting weird like a pregnant woman!" she's so weird as in and the last time she acted like this was 4 years ago, when she was pregnant with the twins.

I sighed then she just kiss me on my cheek then talk to Jennie beside her and act as if she didn't do anything to annoy her daughter.

I shifted my attention to this beautiful little girl on my lap "What is that you are watching?" I asked in small voice.

She pause it then look at me "It's Bubble Guppies dada, it's my favorite" she said sweetly.

"I thought Frozen is your favorite?" I asked.

She just laugh because I'm right, cute "Yeah. I like Anna dada, she's beautiful and her hair too I like the color but I like Bubble Guppies too and my favorite there is Molly." she gave so much details. I just hum to her "Who is your favorite then?" Yerim asked me.

"Hyunnie." I smirked.

Then she furrowed her eyebrows and confusion is written all over her face "Who's Hyunnie?" she asked with a pout. She's so cute so I showered her kisses that made her giggle "Who is that dada?" she giggly asked.

"I watched her somewhere but I don't remember where was it. But she look like a bunny who wants to annoy everyone hahaha." it's obvious that I created that.

Yeri nods then continue to play what she's watching "Hyunnie is like mommy.." she mumbled that made me laugh mentally.

After several minutes, uncle's speech ended then the MC proceeds to giving an award to the employees when my wife clings on me again.

She close her eyes "Are you sure your okay? Since earlier you look unwell." she pouts her lips.

"I told you I'm alright." she tiredly said then I nod. She started to bite my arm now like a hungry predator. I'm scolding her because it hurts but she's not listening to me instead she bit me deeper that made me shout in pain but it didn't happen because it's embarrassing you know.

This wife of mine is really pissing me off but I can't fight back on her knowing that she will not talk to me in a day or two, perks of having a crazy wife!

Solar's POV

As we are all seated in one long table, all of us are busy talking so as Byul's squad. The girls and I keep talking and even giving critics to the female guests especially Jennie and Nayeon.

I need to go the comfort room to pee and to retouch also and Irene volunteers to go with me.

We are walking to the comfort room carefully because you know.. I am pregnant.

As our business done, we are retouching our make-up now.

--

Irene and Solar retouching their make-up while talking, one beautiful lady elegantly dressed came in.

The lady notice the two "Oh, hi Solar unnie!" she said then kiss Solar's cheeks

Solar gave her a warm smile "I'm glad you came, how are you?"

Irene look to the other lady then give her a warm smile and the latter did the same.

"I'm good unnie, by the way congratulations I heard you are pregnant." she wiggles her brows that earn a chuckle from Solar and a smile from Irene.

Solar holds Irene's hand "Thank you, by the way this is Irene." she said.

Irene offers her right hand "Kang Joohyun but you can call me Irene as what Solar told you, nice to meet you." the lady forwarded her hand too.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Krystal." and the two shook their hands.

-

Happy Father's Day!

By the way, not kpop related but my Brooklyn Nets didn't make it! I love Kyrie Irving a lot you know, wherever team he was in.

Everyone, I don't know how to play basketball alright? haha, I'm just a Kyrie Irving supporter, I just want to share.

I promise I will be updating often this week because I'm not the busy person this week😉

-Y