50: Reunion

Note: Everything that's happening here in this story was just a product of my imagination. If there's a similar situation in real-life happenings, it was just a coincidence. Thank you!

Lisa's POV

I was finally able to see my wife and my son after everything happened.

Nancy's parents and I had an agreement for Nancy's fast recovery.

Actually, Nancy wasn't that evil, as other people assume. She's a sweet and precious woman, but sadly, she has this mental disorder called OLD, or Obsessive Love Disorder.

(i only searched for a mental disorder that is kinda similar to nancy's condition here in this story; just go with the flow and don't dig more into this 'old' thing, okay?)

Her parents, especially her mother, told me that I was the one who really captured her daughter's attention. I was flattered and it scared me at the same time, to be honest. There she says that the time Nancy saw me at the restaurant while I was having a meeting, that was the time Nancy became vocal to them about me and her plans with me.

At first, they didn't pay attention to her daydreams when she was talking to them, but they were alarmed when one time, Nancy came home with two muscular men with her and spilled her plans on how she was going to get me.

Anyway, I am happy that I will finally be able to catch things up with my family. And about Nancy... I don't know if I will be happy or sympathetic towards the person. She's starting to take an interest at this moment, but I hope that person will help her to be a better Nancy.

Lisa went to the Kang's Mansion where Jennie and Leo were staying to fetch the two.

Of course, Jennie was so surprised to see her love of her life that she had not been able to see, hug, and kiss for a long time was now in front of her.

After the married couple's reunion, Lisa went to Jennie and Leo's shared bedroom in the mansion to surprise her little man too.

She opened the door in silence and saw her son sleeping soundly in the bed.

"Hi little L..." she whispers, smiling sweetly because, finally, she can be with him now.

The little boy feels that someone is poking his cheeks, so he opens his eyes to check on that person who's disturbing his sleep.

He opens his eyes and, similar to his mom's reaction, his big eyes that he inherited from Lisa are now bigger.

"DADA?" he shouts.

"Yes?" Lisa laughs at her son's reaction.

Leo quickly hugs his dada tightly and, after some time, his tears are falling nonstop.

"I wish you showed m-mwuch," he said.

Lisa, who's carrying her son and swaying her body while giving nonstop kisses as she's cooing to him,

"I miss you too, so much, baby. I love you. " She whispers that line again and again to Leo.

Daegu, South Korea

While Irene and Sooyoung are busy helping Mr. Bae on the farm, well, in reality, Sooyoung is just playing with the dogs there named Witch and Haetnim.

"Sooyoung-ah, you're not scared of them?" Mr. Bae asked his granddaughter.

"No, grandpa, your face is scarier than theirs." Joy laughs as she sees her grandfather's reaction.

Mr. Bae playfully glared at her granddaughter and was about to catch the little girl when she heard Yeri's loud voice calling him.

"Why Yerim-ah?"

"There's Ahjussi looking for you. He asked me if I knew Mr. Bae Baekhyun, and I answered yes, because that's your name and you are my grandpa, so it means I know you." Yeri recites it as if it's an oath.

The twin's grandfather just shook his head at how stressful it is to talk with Irene's children.

The mother of the two was just enjoying herself, seeing her daughters and father talking. She thought her dad could handle the twins because they are kind of similar in terms of personality, like wanting to tease someone, but she was wrong.

"Arasso arasso!"

"You're apprentices are challenging you." Irene is teasing her father.

Mr. Bae just laughs and follows Yeri to the gathering where the said ahjussi is.

After Mr. Bae and Yeri went to the gate, Irene went inside to get some water for them but also to make sure that her firstborn wasn't that far from their house.

She came back and quickly called Joy.

"Mommy, where will we go back to our house?" Sooyoung suddenly asked.

"Soon, why? You want to go back to Seoul already?" Irene asked her daughter.

"I miss grandma and grandpa. Our house too."

Irene was curious why Sooyoung didn't mention Seulgi, but she didn't want to ruin the little girl's mood, so she shrugged it off.

"We're staying here for awhile. Mommy wants you and Yeri to experience living here where I grew up."

"It's nice to have Witch and Haetnim here, mommy. They're better playmates than Yeri." Sooyoung told her mom.

"They're better playmates than Yeri. How so?"

"Yeri always cries and she doesn't follow what I say when we are playing." Sooyoung explains.

"Okay, okay. It's up to you who's the best playmate for you as long as you two aren't fighting. About Yeri for being a crybaby, you know how she's dependent on Dada, right?" Irene mentally regrets who she mentioned because Sooyoung's facial expression changes.

She's thankful when she hears Yeri calling them while she's running.

"There's a kid there, unnie, he's with his appa and he has a dog too!" Yeri excitedly announced.

Joy's face lit up, and she immediately shifted her gaze to her mom.

"Mommy, can we play with him?" she clasps her hands and tries to be cute.

"Yes mommy, I want to play with him too." Yeri added.

"Please!" the twins shake Irene's body because the latter isn't uttering a word.

"Okay, just don't get too far and—" she didn't finish her sentence because the two ran as soon as they heard the word 'okay' with the two dogs following them.

Irene's POV

Aish that two! They wouldn't let me finish talking.

I can see them playing with the little boy not that far from where I am. I think that he is a year older than Sooyoung and Yerim.

"Joohyun-ah!" someone called me at my back.

I turned my body to see who was behind it. "

"Bogum?!" I literally yelled.

"Who else?" he wiggled his brows before he opened his arms for a hug.

Then I hugged him for a good minute before my dad interrupted us.

"How I miss seeing you two together." Mr. Bae happily announced and asked them for a group hug.

:)