18: Cute

Jennie's POV

Lisa message me that she will be fetching us tomorrow morning. I let Leo sleep first to the room that Seulgi told us to use. I need to prepare some dinner for them because milk isn't enough for the kids up all night and since unnie almost raped by that asshole, we need to make sure she'll eat her dinner too while Seulgi changing the twins' clothes and check for them.

Speaking of that fucking rapist, Suho. He's Irene unnie's cheater ex-boyfriend. Unnie is so inlove with him before to the point that she did the things that Suho wanted him to do. My precious time of cooking interrupted when Seulgi cleared her throat.

I turn around to see her "How's unnie?" she even hasn't change her clothes and wash her face that has blood stains.

"She's sleeping.." she stares at me with sadness "..you think I'm not a good wife for her? I couldn't.. I didn't.. she was harassed Jen.. she almost raped!" anger and disappointment can be seen to her face. It's a rare thing that Seulgi is crying.

I let her out, hearing her out and comfort her by giving a hug "Seul, unnie's lucky for having you. Yes you weren't a good wife to unnie because you were the best. Don't you ever doubt yourself if you were enough or not because you are and you were. It's just that, that dickhead wants to ruin your family..." I give her a glass of water and she drink it immediately "..you know, I'm so happy that unnie found someone like you. I love Irene unnie as my real sister and I'm really wishing for her to marry a person that will love her beyond anything.. and that person was you Seulgi. Remember that we are only humans, we're not supposed to do things in such a perfect way, we always do mistakes and all." she nods "Besides unnie is a strong woman, we will cope up with this together and let uncle talk to that rapist." giving her a comforting smile.

"You called her dad?" Seulgi asked.

I chuckled "Uncle Bae is allergic to Suho since then and mentioning to him what that rapist have done.. he will beat Suho's face using his skills on MMA." yes, uncle Bae knows that Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee wooshing wooshing.

Smelling the aromatic smell of the food I cooked with full of passion(wow), I turn-off the stove and prepare to serve this beautifully cooked foods, I'm so full of my cooking skills.

Seulgi and I decided to eat first and feed the kids and unnie after. We talked about Irene unnie and our highschool days together and another serious topic.

"I really don't get why Mr. Kim cheated on Joohyun before.." Seulgi started ".. I mean, she's a package. Beautiful inside and out, caring, kind, and all.. yet he cheated on her but I'm thankful to him that he did that, if not, no Sooyoungie and Yerimie." she jokes.

Staring to Seulgi made me smile "You know what Seul.." she hums ".. after unnie and the rapist broke up.. she's this the unbothered ice queen and don't know what love is. So when she said to me that she find you cute that day when you guys practicing, I'm thankful because you made her paint a smile on her face."

Flashback...

"Kim Jennie I said that I don't want to go.." Irene unnie refused for 1,000 times already

I pout then cross my arms on my chest and to think of a brilliant idea to make unnie go with me to watch that dance practice of our school dancers. Actually, Sehun invited us to watch there. He's our classmate in highschool before and he's inlove with unnie but this girl isn't interested. And then...

"Seokjin oppa will be there.. let him pay his debt on us!" hahaha gotcha.

She look at me and blink for a second "Right, let him pay!" and that she agrees.

I really want to go there to see the cute girl with bangs that I'm exchanging messages on IG for quite time now. She's cute. She's cute. And she's cute.

We're here now at the gymnasium where dance club members practicing their choreography. I saw Seokjin oppa monitoring every dancers' movements. In introduction, all of them were dancing then only 8 people left when the song switches.

There we saw Seokjin oppa, his younger brother Taehyung, Sehun, and his friend Jongin with four beautiful and chic girls as their partner.

I look at unnie then I saw her eyeing Sehun's partner "Unnie.." she hums ".. are you perhaps eyeing your admirer hahaha." I teased her.

She shook her head "No." she gaze at me then back again her eyes on the girl with monolid eyes "Sehun's partner is cute, she has feline eyes like yours Jen." she stated. Woah! am I not hallucinating or what? unnie calls someone as cute? miracle is true!

"Bae Joohyun finds someone cute, eh?" hahaha her reaction is priceless.

"Tsk. You know what, I'll wait you with Jin outside!" she hissed. Irene unnie finds someone as cute hahahahaha after 123456789 years of being coldhearted.

End of flashback..

"I thought she saw me during the competition?" I snapped back when Seulgi speaks.

I smile and shook my head "No.. we saw you first in gymnasium practicing and then in the competition, unnie blurted out that she has a crush on you because I'm not stopping to tease her because it was so obvious." she chuckled and she's blushing even though she has a lot of blood stains on her face because her ears were red, as in red like tomato.

We finished eating and I told her to wash her face before unnie can see her bloody face. I go upstairs in the twins' room specifically to check them since Leo is sleeping and Seulgi will be checking Irene unnie.

--

Miss me? joke😂

Sorry for not updating. I'm just busy doing some thingsssssssssss because there's a lot hahaha.

Good guess maybe or maybe not. If you guys think I'm a girl then I'll let you and if you think I'm a boy then I'll let you with that also.

How old am I? secret hahaha.

-Y