12: Cheater

Lisa's POV

Because today is sunday, meaning I don't have a work so here I am in our shared room sleeping. Only two of us were here in this house because Leo is on my parents' house.

I am on the deep sleep when Jennie slap my face so hard that made me woke up.

"Hun what's the problem?" I massage my red cheek that she slapped so hard.

She's just staring at me with blank expression "Your coat smell like other girl's perfume, it's more feminine than you used." she said coldly. My gosh! I don't even talk to girls last saturday only guys, and I didn't change my perfume so where she got that idea?!

"What smell? I only have meeting with a male investors yesterday." I reasoned out and try to reach her hand but she pull it so that I can't hold it. Seriously? what is Jennie's problem?

She just stared at me with teary eyes "Get out!" she yelled at me pointing the door. I didn't move a bit "I said get out Manoban! you're cheating on me didn't you?" what? oh my gosh! my wife is unbelievable and ridiculous.

"Cheating on you? Wh--" she hit my face with pillow so hard.

"Why? she's better in bed than me? she's younger than me? get out! I don't need a cheater like you here!" she rap without a pause, hitting me a pillow without a pause too.

I go outside our room but she throw me the pillows and shouting. I went downstairs and go to my long time nanny that's laughing at me.

"She's getting weird as the days go by, didn't she?" she chuckled and shook her head.

"What's her problem? she's accusing me that I am cheating on her."

My nanny laugh at me so hard "Maybe she's pregnant.." I look at her confused "..didn't she like this to you before when she's pregnant on Leo?" she added. Yeah she's right, when Jennie was pregnant on Leo, she's so pissed at me even I didn't do anything.

"You think?" she nodded then continue cleaning the kitchen counter.

"Just go to your fuming wife Lali, and ask her to take a pregnancy test." she said so I go back upstairs to see this angry kitten.

She's now relax sitting on the bed as if nothing happens so I slowly approach her and thanks she didn't try to hit me a pillow again.

"Hun.." I called her and she's crying guys! so I immediately sit on the bed beside her and pull her for a hug "I'm not cheating on you, never in my life that I will cheat on you. You are the most beautiful and sexy in my eyes and no one could ever change that.." I kiss her scalp and tap her back "..you and Leo are the most important person in my life, I will not do anything to hurt you and him, remember that okay?" I softly said.

She stop crying then pull out from our hug "I'm sorry it's just.. it's just I don't know what's happening to me this days.. I'm so pissed by just seeing you." she wipes her tears and chuckles.

"Are you on your period?" I giggles but she just pout to me, gosh that mandu cheeks!

She shook her head "I'm delayed for 2 months now." she nonchalantly said.

"I'll buy a pregnancy test later okay?" she smiled and hug me. Earlier she's slapped me and now she's this sweet to me.

I change my clothes and go to nearest pharmacy to buy an PT for my wife before eating my breakfast. If she's pregnant, I'm the happiest person in the world but if it's not-- I am sure she is.

Hopping out my car, wearing a mask and a cup for me not to recognize, I went inside the pharmacy. I go to the counter

"Miss 3 pregnancy test please." I said to her politely.

She smiled and took what I need. I pay for it then leave immediately. I'm busy texting Seulgi when I bump someone. My phone almost fell but it wasn't only my cap, I look who was the person I bumped with when my eyes widen.

"T-tzuyu?"

"Lisa?"

We said at the same time, we bowed to each other of course we knew each other in the first place.

"You look great, how are you?" she said and smile.

I smiled back and show her what I bought "I.. uh.. I'm good. I just bought something here. How about you? how are you?" I am fixing my cap and bring down my mask.

"Good. I got back last month from Japan." she answered.

She was about to say something again when her phone rings "Excuse me, I'll just take it." she show me her ringing phone.

"I really need to go too, nice seeing you here again." she smiled so as me.

I drive back to our house then give the pregnancy test hurriedly to my wife.

"Hun.. here.." handing the pregnancy test to her she took it then go to the bathroom in our room.

"Eat your breakfast now, I will go down here after I know the result." she sweetly said and kiss my lips before she take the stairs.

I eat my breakfast then I remember about Tzuyu and I's encounter earlier. She look so happy unlike when were college. Should I say it to my cousin? what for, maybe it will lead to an argument between her and Irene.

This food is so delicious ah. Jennie is indeed a good cook. I miss my Leo now, I last saw him yesterday morning when we eat our breakfast. Leo is one year old already, time flew fast.

I heard some footsteps going to my direction, my beautiful wife appeared with tears on her eyes but she's smiling. Really, Jennie is so weird!

I hurriedly hug her "What's wrong? anything hurt? are you okay hun?" bombarding her questions she cries more "Ssshh stop crying.." caressing her back she calm down a bit "..why are you crying?" I asked.

"Leo will going to be a big brother now..." I nod to what she said then kiss her forehead.

"Okay okay stop cry-- What?! you mean you're pregnant?" she nod and chuckled after I realized what she said.

--

Any suggestions for Moonsun's baby name?

-Y