15: Bad Dream

Irene's POV

There's so many customer here in the café so I need to help my employee because they can't accompany all. I serve the orders and thankfully the twins are busy watching their favorite cocomelon on my phone.

"Irene." someone called me so I turn around to know who was it. "Hi." he waved his hands.

"I can help you with that." Suho was about to take the tray from me but I gestured him no.

"No, it's okay." he nods.

"Can I have a sma--" he didn't finish what he was about to say when I saw Joy glaring at me.

"Sorry Suho-ssi but my daughter needs me now.." I leave him and go to Sooyoung who look mad at me.

She cross her arms on her chest then pout "Who's that guy mommy?" oh well, the twins really don't like the idea of us talking to others.

"He is Suho.. he was my classmate before.. when I'm highschool baby.." she look away so meaning I need to explain more "..he's just a friend baby." I was about to hug her but she stopped me by raising her hand to me like a traffic enforcer. Who is the mother here? from what I remember it was me.

"Is he Dada's friend too?" she asked "If he's not then don't talk to him mommy, Yerimie will be mad at you too if she will see you are talking to Mr. Suho!" she softly said or somewhat scolding me.

I nod then hug her "Yes ma'am, I will not talk to him anymore." I mumbled then she kiss me now.

It's 11:30 AM so we need to go to Seulgi's company now because I promise to Yeri that we will have lunch with her Dada. Jackson message me that he's waiting now outside the café.

I get my bag then I let the twins wear their little backpack. We go out to my office then I saw Suho waiting for me to go out.

"Irene.." I was shocked so as Yeri who's looking at me confused.

"Mommy.." Joy butt in or more likely warning me.

"Sorry Suho we need to go now." I carry Yeri then holds Joy hand and go outside.

"I just want to know that all this time I still love you." he blurted out.

I let the kids go to Jackson since they were close to him because they always see that Seulgi and I talk to him often. I switch my gaze to Suho "I don't want to be rude but it wasn't that obvious? I have a family now and I ha-" have a wife. He didn't even let me finished when he holds my hand then kneel.

"I'm sorry Irene, let me just apologize to you from what I did. Let me... let me.." I made him stand because some of the customers are staring at us now.

"Suho.. I forgave you already, is that enough now? because we are making the scene now." he nods then wipe his tears.

He smiled weakly "I will win you back." he stated then walk out. Should I say it to Seulgi? I'm getting nervous, I will say it to her later.

We are now settled inside the car and Jackson start driving now. Yeri seems like in her deep thoughts and Sooyoung busy talking to Jackson. She's always like this, talking or more likely interviewing the people.

I approach Yeri "Baby.. what are you thinking?" I asked her and she sigh. What's her problem?

"Mommy, who was that guy? Is he your friend or Dada's friend?" she asked and I'm so confused why she's not mad at me because I talked to a guy.

"He was my classmate when I'm in highschool. Why?"

"He looks so familiar mommy." familiar? she saw Suho just today, how can she say that Suho seems familiar to her?

"You saw him somewhere?" she shook her head.

She hold my hand then play with it "I don't know mommy but he's so familiar mommy and his voice too." Yeri stated and I just hum.

I told Jackson to order foods at the restaurant so we can have our lunch immediately when we reached Seulgi's office and I'm sure that bear is so hungry now!

Four of us walking now inside the company with Jackson holding the foods we ordered.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Kang, Sooyoung and Yerim." one of the employee greeted.

I just smile to her and only Joy wave her hands to the employees greeting us, of course Yerimie isn't fond talking to other people so she's just bowing because we teach them to be polite. We reach Seulgi's office seeing her busy typing something on her laptop. She seems not to notice our arrival but when she hear the twin's voice she immediately set aside her laptop and got up from her office chair. So whipped to her daughters.

"Oh how I miss my babies." she showered them kisses and Sooyoung teasing Seulgi by wiping her cheeks. I go to the pantry where Jackson leave the food to prepare it.

After preparing food and ready to serve, I saw them in the couch with the twins sitting on Seulgi's lap like they're in serious talk.

Joy is continuing to punch the air, maybe she's telling to Seulgi about Yeri's bad dream earlier, a reporter indeed.

I go near to them "Let's eat." they all got up.

Seulgi feeding Yeri and herself, I noticed Yeri is not in the mood until now but Seulgi trying her best to feed Yeri because she might get sick if she don't eat.

"Yerimie.. I told you Dada will punch the face of that bad guy! right Dada?" Sooyoung said and Seulgi nodded "See, eat now your food because you'll get sick if you don't." she stated. My heart flutter on how thoughtful she is.

"Love, I'm gonna fetch you later okay? Wait me there at the café." I nodded to what my wife said then continue to eat.

Her phone buzzed and she immediately answered it but I don't pay attention knowing it's about business.

"Alright.. yeah yeah.. I.. I can't Mr. Cha, I will fetch my wife and the kids later and I don't think my wife will let me.. Yeah, sorry maybe some other time but not in the same place hahaha.. Yes okay, bye." I heard her saying that on the person in other line.

Me as me, I got curious so I asked her "What's that I will not let you means?" I blurted out.

She helped Sooyoung to drink water "Mr. Cha said after I take lunch, I must follow them on the private bar to have some fun and celebrate that we closed the deal earlier." she said then wipes the twins hands and face.

Seulgi let the twins go away from us and open their backpacks to get their toys to play.

"Why don't you go with them, if it's a celebration?"

She chuckled and sit near to me then hug me and kiss my temple "No way, I know they will pick some girls there." she stated.

"Is that cool? girls are everywhere there." I insist.

She shook her head then cup my face "But I have my three beautiful girls, I don't like anyone else. Just Sooyoung.." she kiss my forehead "..Yerimie and..." she kiss my nose "..and you!" she kiss my lips. I blushed on what she said so I hug her before she'll tease me because I blushed but later on our daughters parted us because obviously, they're jealous.

--

Thank you to those who were concerned but it was a school matter.. thank y'all❤

-Y