17: Sorry

Seulgi's POV

There's something came up at the company earlier so our meeting got interrupted. So we continue it and finished the meeting late. After the meeting, I hurriedly get my things and take an elevator. Reaching the parking lot, I immediately hop in my car and drive fast to fetch my wife and the kids.

I reached the café noticing unfamiliar car parked in front of the café, the owner didn't park it well. I saw the café's lights were still on but there's a note telling it's close.

Hopping out the car and locking it, I saw Rosé carrying Yeri running while giggling and laughing. I wait for them to reach my place.

"Chaeng? I miss you chipmunk!" I hug her but not that tight because Yeri is between us.

"Dada we bought candies.." she showed me a plastic with different candies.

Rosé kiss Yeri's cheek and pinch her nose "I miss you too bear but I miss the twins more hmmm... you're so cute!" she said biting Yeri's cheek playfully.

I notice that Sooyoung isn't with them "Where's Sooyoung?" I asked her while Yeri giving me a candy.

"She's with us but she run so fast to show Irene unnie the tattoo for kids on her hands that Ahjussi vendor gave." she stated and when I'm about to speak when I hear Irene's voice more likely shouting.

I hurriedly go inside the café with Rosé and Yeri following me. I saw Joy crying hugging her knees and pointing something. I saw a guy harassing my wife, my blood boils because Irene was now topless.

"Chaeng, can you go to the car now with the twins." I said to Rosé and she immediately dragged out the twins who were now both crying.

I impatiently walk to my wife and grabbed this fucking maniac on top of her and push him hard to the floor and I see his fucking face.. Mr. Kim? he is my new investor but why is he doing here and harassing my wife? I don't care if he's my investor or not I don't fucking care! I approached him with a hard punches but he kick my stomach that made me stumble and punch me too. That hurts so much but seeing my wife in her state now and my daughters crying because of being scared is more painful than this. I kick his balls and he wince in pain, that's painful bro but I don't pity you. I grab that opportunity to give him a strong punches all over his body and to his fucking ugly face. When I'm giving him a hard blows and punches, I give all my power and forces because I'm so fucking mad at him. Noticing that he's unconscious now, I stopped punching him with a heavy breathing.

I got up and look to my wife who was now crying mess and being so scared. My heart breaks in million pieces seeing her in this situation, I hurriedly remove my coat and go near to her. I let her wear my coat and she hug me so tight.

"Ssshhh sorry I'm late.. sorry.." she's crying nonstop and my shirt is getting soak because of her tears "..you are safe now, I'm sorry." kissing her head multiple times and caressing her back is what I'm doing to make her calm. Minutes of crying and she's now calm.

"Sorry if I go here late love.. I'm sorry." she look up to me with her puffy eyes. Fuck that Mr. Kim! I never did anything to hurt my wife and I don't want her to see crying but he did!

She cup my face "It's okay, you are here now.." using her small hands, she traces the cuts and wipes the bloods in my face "..where's the twins?" even she's hurt and scared, she still thinking about her daughters.

Kissing her forehead to feel her that I'm here to protect them, she closes her eyes to feel the love and protection I'm pouring to that kiss "They were safe now don't worry, I love you." I carry her bridal style and go outside. Her hands were on my neck supporting herself not fall with her face resting on the crook of my neck and feeling her breath against mine.

As we got outside the café, I saw Lisa and Jennie carrying Leo "Is she okay?" Jennie asked me seeing her unnie in her vulnerable state.

"Yeah, I just got her sleep because she's crying too much earlier.." I saw Lisa talking to her phone and when she hangup she walk to where we were standing.

"I called the others, they said they'll come but I refused because it can cause issue knowing our backgrounds especially also Wendy's." Lisa uttered seriously "But I call my men, I'll fix this. You should go home, your family needs you." she commanded so I nodded "Hun, go with them I'll fetch you tomorrow." she said to Jennie and her wife just nod too before looking to Irene who were in my arms concerned.

I call Jackson to fetch us with his men to drive my car. Rosé is inside my car with my kids sleeping because of too much cryinh, I let Irene rest first in the passenger seat but I don't close the car door to check her and the kids.

Noticing the arrival of 2 black car, 6 men in suit appeared and go directly to Lisa to talk. I walk to their place.

"Get him now!" one of the men ordered the others that easily obeyed. He turned into me and bow so I did the same "I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to finally meet you CEO Kang. I'll make sure that man who harassed Mrs. Kang will be imprison and learn his lesson." he seriously said to me.

"There's Jackson.." Lisa pointed a black van "..go now Seul, Mr. Jeon and I will handle this." she added so I obliged to what she said and go to my car where my three girls sleeping.

In Rosé's lap, my Yerimie sleeping peacefully, Jennie is busy making Leo fall asleep, my wife is sound asleep in passenger seat and Joy is sleeping in my arms because even her eyes were closed, she's still sobbing. We are now settled in the van.

We arrived at our house. I ask Jackson's help to carry Sooyoung because I'm carrying their mommy. I let Jennie and Leo use the guest room to take some rest. Chaeyoung bid her goodbye because she has an important meeting tomorrow even though she wants to stay for Irene and twins but I assure her it was totally fine. My other friends message me that they were concerned but I told them we're okay that no need to worry.

I'm sorry love.. I'm sorry I let someone hurt you, I'm sorry if I failed to protect you. I'm sorry because I let that person lay his dirty skin on you. I'm sorry.

--

What do you think, I'm a boy or a girl?😉

How about we do question and answer?

I'll answer your question from the comment section here, sounds good?

Don't get me wrong guys okay hehe, I just want to have some fun and little interaction to you hehe.

-Y